Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tomer said:
What's the best bulge you've ever seen?
:smile:
\

A couple of years ago while shopping. There was this guy in Neimans with his wife and two kids in a stroller. He was wearing jeans and boots with a Polo button down. The jeans fit EXACTLY right - and the bulge was perfect. He caught me looking. He smiled. I winked. He smiled again and then went on into the shoe section with his wife and the stroller. His ass was perfect, too. I jacked off to fantasies around that encounter ever since. The only better bulge is my partner - and thankfully, I get to see the real deal.

Ed

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
Ed, how did that guy get his wife and 2 kids in the stroller?

Shoehorn?
Jesus!:tongue: Pecker, are you sure that sometime in the past you weren't a high school teacher? You humor is just too dry not to have been honed in a class-room. Don't stop.:cool:

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
although i have never seen them in person, i assume the biggest bulges around are somewhere in deep space.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
Ed, how did that guy get his wife and 2 kids in the stroller?

Shoehorn?

this reminds me of a very early episode of "bewitched". paul lynde is a driving instructor and samantha wants to learn to drive. he arrives at the front door, and she politely asks him "care to join me in a cup of tea?" paul snidely replies "think we'll both fit?"

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally I always notice if a guy seems to have a "bigger package" or "nice basket". Dirty mind I guess. The best one I have ever seen was on a friends husband many years ago. I let him know I was interested with alot of non-verbal flirting and eye contact as well as comments on his bulge. We ended up experimenting and I serviced his big cock a few times. It was truly a beer-can cock, I havent seen (or blown one for that matter) since. Not super long, but huge around. A jaw stretcher. And it did hang nice in his jeans.

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
It wasn't the biggest bulge I have seen, but it was the most tempting. I was talking to a hunky cop, and I noticed that there was a distinct bulge at the top of one leg of his trousers. Not the untidy sort that you get when a guy is not wearing underpants, or is wearing boxers, but the rounded, firm looking sort that you get when a guy has a big package held in by briefs or trunks, and it is forced down the leg of his trousers. The temptation to reach down and feel how firm it was was only just resistible.
On another occasion, when our cops still wore white shirts, there was one crouching down speaking to a driver through the car window, Through the white material of his shirt, I could see the waistband of the cop's black underpants. I wanted to run my finger along it.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
memyselfni:
"I don't see too many budges where I live"

you sure you live in LA?