Attn: Gay guys, Help needed

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by crowdpleaser, Apr 22, 2009.

1. crowdpleaser

crowdpleaser Member

Albums:
    So, I have contemplated hooking up with a guy for a while...and may this month. Is there anything you do to prepare for hooking up? i.e. anal, etc?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

3. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey stud, come on down and I'll lead you through it step by step! ;)

4. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're gonna get fucked on the first date?

Slow down. Just a little bit.

That's my suggestion.

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

Joy of Gay Sex

it's a good and very useful book.

6. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's more to male-male sex than just buttfucking.

Take it slowly, do only what feels natural and comfortable to you at the time. Don't allow anyone to force you to do something you're not ready for. If it feels like you're gagging to get it up the ass, then go for it. Do it safely, with a condom and seventeen tons of lube and a considerate partner. But it's not a requirement to get fucked up the ass on your very first male-male contact.

7. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, where were you to warn me before MY first time? :tongue: The first time I was with a guy, I ended up going "all the way". None of it was planned. It really did just sort of "happened" (at least on MY side there were NO plans for it, but he did miraculously produce rubbers, so I wonder about his plans, although I suspect he always carried them, "just in case"), but I just went with what he told me, because he was gay, out, very active, and I was naïve and just followed his leads, because I just thought, "I guess this is what guys do." It never struck me that guys might actually go through the same stages as I would with a girl. All of this reminds me of a joke that I heard later.

Q: What's a lesbian second date?
    A: Dinner and a moving van/moving in.

Q: What's a gay second date?
    A: Um, what's a 'second date'?

In all seriousness though, I agree with joe. Treat it the same as you would with a girl, if what you really want is an actual "date". If what you really want to know about preparing for anal the first time, look around, I think in this very forum. Someone just asked about it yesterday, and there were links to an older step-by-step thread. In the past few years that I've been here, there've actually been several. You'll just have to dig a bit, but there are a few good ones that cover various, and pretty much all aspects, of it. As also mentioned, there's tons more things to do with a guy that don't involve anal sex, so don't be forced, or force yourself, into it.

8. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to have sex on a first gay date. Some of us homosexualists can do conversation as well.

I'm with the boys above who bestow the 'slow down' approach!!

9. musclemonkey5

musclemonkey5 New Member

umm. By hook up you make it sound as if you don't know this person very well.. Just be careful of STDs O.K.? more than 50% of people with HIV lie

10. wallaboi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shower and brush your teeth...you look more than ready to go. No other special requirements. It might seem a little bit wierd at first, but if your dick gets hard, just do what comes naturally.

11. Fredro

Fredro New Member

"You're gonna get fucked on the first date?"

He said it was a "hookup". Not a date. That's two very different things. For the straights out there, just imagine getting with a woman just to fuck her. You guys do that, right?

12. Fredro

Fredro New Member

Crowdpleaser - Just carry a couple of good strength (Lifestyles) condoms and do what comes naturally. That may (or may not) entail fucking. Best of luck!

13. crowdpleaser

crowdpleaser Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the help thus far. To clarify, I have been talking to this guy on another sight for a while and we are thinking about meeting soon, we are meeting in a public place and all that jazz and are going to make sure we are comformable first. I am pretty much looking to hook up to see if i am definately into guys. Its not so much a date. Oh, and yes, I will definately use protection. Keep the thoughts coming!

14. Fredro

Fredro New Member

I'm always curious to hear what a gay/bi curious straight guy thinks about it all after his first encounter with same sex hookups. Keep us informed, guy!

P.S. - I should have mentioned to go along with the condoms, you should always carry a small, travel sized bottle of condom friendly lube (Astroglide). That can be a real sticking point (no pun intended) if you find yourself without it.

15. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Another thought: if you do go through with a good ass fucking on your first date/hook-up, I strongly suggest two things.

First: don't use water-based lube. Go pay up for silicon based lube. Water-based lube is guaranteed to leave you feeling RAW. Silicon remains slick. (Oh, yeah, and Lube 101: don't use oil based lube with a latex condom - leads to condom breakdown.)

Second: choose, as a first fuck partner, a guy who's been fucked himself. He will, on the basis of personal experience, understand the importance of going slow and listening to the guy on the bottom before he tries to go balls-deep.

Remember: ass-fucking is varsity-level sex. So I still recommend you start out with some junior-varsity cocksucking. Just to see if you like the taste.

Draft saved Draft deleted