Attn: Lesbians & Bi Women

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Attn: Lesbians & Bi Women, I've noticed a recurring question amongst the gay and bisexual men on this site and wondered if it applied to gay and bisexual women as well. I apologize in advance if my questions are offensive or just plain stupid. :redface:

Do y'all like to smell another womans panties after she has worn them?

Have you ever stolen a strangers unclean panties from a laundromat or lockerroom?

What is it about a strangers panties that turns you on more so than that of your lover?

Other than the whole stranger & germs thing, I think what skeeves me out is taking them out of the hamper. I can almost understand taking a sniff if you have just removed them from a lover. But once they are on the floor or in the dirty clothes hamper there is just something pervy and gross about the habit to me. :yuck:

I've known a few straight men that loved the smell of my pussy but none ever requested or stole a pair of panties that I'd already worn.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nope never stole panties or sniffed them. I don't think it's gross really (unless the pair are in a pile of dirty laundry and have been there for some time, I totes agree with you on that NJ), but just not one of my things. Guess I'm ambivalent on the issue of panty sniffing.

Do bisexual and lesbian women like to claim that all women secretly want sex with women even if they are straight women?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do bisexual and lesbian women like to claim that all women secretly want sex with women even if they are straight women?
I've never encountered one IRL or online who did, but that doesn't mean that there aren't some that do.

Lmfao... no, but I've heard a lot of men assume all woman are bi-sexual.
Really? I've never heard that. It must be a Gen-X thing.

I'm bisexual, not fucking sick :wink:
So what you are saying, is that bisexual women are intellectually and genetically superior to bisexual men? :biggrin1: :cool: Don't blow a gasket deary :tongue::kidding:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
now i am ever so happy i deleted my first post on this thread.
*grumble blush*

i really liked that post! it was great.
it did dawn on me after reading it that for me personally there's a difference between picking up panties laying around and sniffing them and sniffing them when they're on someone's body (panties or other underwear). sniffing them when they're on a lover is hot, the other not (so much).
and that ends today's edition of hot or not w/cmg, thanks folks.