ATTN: Mercurialbliss!!!

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Happy Birthday!! May your day be blissfully mercurial --- and may all your wishes come true - both when bending over and in every other way! :cool:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed, MB, happy birthday :smile: . Hey, you know what I just realized? Babes in their late 30s ROCK. :rolleyes: I'd like to welcome you to this, the next year of your sexual peak. Oh, and because I can't compete with Gisella's emoticons :)wink: ), I'll just urge you to take it easy on the young, chiseled men of the mid-atlantic. They shan't have e'er encountered such wisdom and sex appeal in the same package. You must give them a moment to adjust (only a moment though...)

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ms Bliss should be returning home from a night out on the town soon... I do hope you had a great evening! You weren't too hard on those Philly boys were you? Mmmm Philly boys.. in the Gayberhood!!! PRETTY! (and a surprising number of them enjoy female company between the sheets!)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you all for making me smile.

re: JBT: If you want the most delicious food, wine, and handsome tenors as your waitstaff, you must visit http://www.victorcafe.com sometime. It's the kind of place where you can take your family, friends, or a date. Went pub-hopping at Rittenhouse Square afterwards. Arrived home around 3. Slept like a baby until till noon. :biggrin1:

re: Studhunter: I keep waiting for my sexual peak but i've yet to hit the ceiling. :biggrin1: You know this to be true when they're asking "Can we just take a break...please?" :eek:

re: Wonderboy: If you only knew... :wink: