ATTRACKED TO SAME SEX?

maverackstud8: Ever attracted to anyone of The Same Sex?

Any of you guys or girls ever find yourself attracted to somebody of the same sex?

Gay members will say yup yup yup. So yours will the opposite, instead, ok. Any of you guys ever find yourself attacked to somebody of the different sex?
I not gay-certainly know it well I love women, but there are times, I see a guy and think shit-what a good-looking guy, I think Richard Dean Anderson is cute-you know MacGyver-Colonel O’Neal on Stargate, Tom Welling, who plays the young Clark Kent /aka Superman, on Smallville, certainly must be nice the ladies to look at. Harrison Ford, certainly as Han Solo, was an attractive man. Hugh Jackman, Wolverine [and Kate and Leopold.], is a handsome guy. Those a few guys, I could list on a list-sure there is others here, I left off, but it might take too much room to list and think em up all. I might find these guys attractive, but it is usually, their female co-stars I'd rather fuck, than them. Amada Tapping/Samantha Carter-who plays Colonel O'Neal's female team mate, Terry Hatcher-who played a recurring character on MacGyver, Allison Mack .who plays Chloe Sullivan and so on, are sexual objects to me, rather than the guys. Sure, I’ve met guys, who upon hearing this or anyone suggesting this, might start thinking your gay -start gay bashing and start to say your gay. I think most of them, are little insecure boys and girl, UN sure of their sexuality. They usually, start to foam at the mouth, then bark like a dog and do hundred other sorted idiot things. I usually, don’t starting thinking, I’m gay, nor a woman, is gay, because she thinks, that so and so, is beautiful. Has nice tits, nice ass or whatever. I think, it is a bit of admiration, but you know-I figure everything else was or has been here discussed, why not this.
But you I was wonder, if anyone else has anyone on his or her list. Curious to see whats said. Hope nobody picked Red Skelton.
. And now this
Sincerely yours-Opward Onward Maveric.

daallasdude: Well, Mav., you give me hope for the straighter sex after all. The fact that you feel secure enough in your sexuality that you can admit to this is very refreshing. Those foam-at-the-mouth-dogs you spoke of are just homophobic and terrified of their own feelings like you mentioned that they overcompensate by doing any variety of anti-gay activities.(they think this will fool everybody and make them feel safer---well it doesn't and we can all see through it!!!) I admit that I have not only found the fairer sex attractive at times, but have been to bed with some--no more than I can count on one hand. Hell were attracted to one sex or another , but not blind for God's sake!!! Only thing is I've always had to get drunk first. I didn't get drunk with the intention of finding a woman, It just became an easier thing to do after I had lower inhibitions.They were all beautiful. Two had long hair to their butts and bodys to die for. 'Another was a stripper and she had all the right moves to make me want to taste it.sdHeres humps and pumps to you all---whatever turns you on :rolleyes: Daallasdude

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, the best answer I can give is, most folks are bi to some extent. It's just a matter of when they'll cross over. Until recently, gays and lesbians had to cross over if they wanted children, for example. The world would be a better place if we all admitted to this attraction.

The irony of homophobia is, there are more than two sexes: Some men have female internal organs, some women have male internal organs, some 1 in 100 babies are anatomically neither male nor female. Genetically, there are all kinds of karyotypes: In addition to XX and XY, there are X, XXY, XYY, XXX, XXYY, XXXY, XYYY, XXXX, XXXXY, XXXYY, XXYYY, XYYYY . . . You might even have one of these genetic disorders and not know it. Sometimes, during conception but before implantation on the uterine wall, dizygotic twins merge and develop as one organism; in half of these cases, they're opposite-sex twins, simply because half of all dizygotic twins are opposite-sexed. Monozygotic twins are the result of asexual reproduction.

Personally, I've found guys attractive. And not just celebrities either, guys I know personally.

maverackstud8: :D I don't want date Richard Dean Anderson,or Tom Welling or Hugh Jackson-hell,far as I know two are happily married and the one guy seems strait as they go.I'm not talking sexual urges,I am talking more along the admiration.Some are homophobic or affraid of being called gay,that they won't say something,well,Brad Pitts good-looking and ladies like him.
I'm just wondering,if you ever thought some model ,actor,whoever,co worker,neighbor.or whatever was nice to look at.

I don't want fuck or kiss any of these guy,and I bet none would want fuck me or kiss me.Which is good,but I had guy compliment,without any gay gayness involved.And I like think,if I was a girl,I'd be able to do the same.I've seem woman,ohh isn't she beautiful or god,wish I had her ass or big tits ?You find message boards,where women,not men,are saying wow,isn't this female so beautiful or some such.I've women sign up my Tina Small sites,to stair her big tits,and I don't think they were gay.I think it was curiousity or something to measure up or see what she looks like.

Where as I knew one guy in particular,could not accept any male bounding,close friendship or anything,because gee some other guy might be gay.I wondered if his homophobia,was not repulsion,but repressed gay urges.You let it slip and he is off to co-habitation and romance with another guy.
I worried about being for 22 nano second and never thought on it again.I think sometimes women are a pain in the ass,but I like em.pure and simple.Certainly there is one here ,I enjoy flirting with. :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And who might that be?? (bats eyelashes coquettishly). I can see a woman as being beautiful, but I just have no sexual urges for them. I've had threesomes with women and found it very uncomfortable, not because I was repulsed by her body, but just because when it came down to it, she didn't have a dick! Also, I didn't like seeing her get what I wanted when it was her turn, but it was a pretty cool experience, just to see. I think sometimes it's good if for no reason other than to elimnate the possibilities. I love it when a man can recognise that another man is attractive, even has preferences on what he thinks is attractive about a man. It doesn't mean you're gay, only that you know yourself. Confidence is very sexy, even Jack Palance says so! I completely think most homophobics are repressing gay urges in themselves, otherwise why would they be so angry?

Jonb, you bring up an interesting point, as you so often do. I have often wondered if I had more male hormones than the average woman, is there any way to find this out?

kamakazedaddy: We're sexy human beings, why shouldn't we find each other attractive. I have seen guys that I thought were extremely attractive, but never had any guilty feelings about how I feel towards them. I've even had a few close friends who I even fantasized getting it on with, but never acted on it. I just don't worry about lables....reminds me of a funny story, bear with me. In University there was an extremely attractive individual who always sat infront of me and my roommates. There were four of us__three guys one girl. After several weeks in class I turned to my roommates and said, "Is it just me...or is that guy really sexy?" Everyone admitted they found this individual a turn-on. Problem was, none of us could tell for sure if this person was a boy or a girl. Either way, he/she was the centre of alot of our discussions, and everyone from my macho, womanizing roommate to our female roommate admitted to being attraced to this person. We eventaully found out this person was a guy, but our feelings didn't change. We were all artists, and we all wanted to draw him. He was just one of the most adorable beings I have ever encountered, projecting an aura that made everybody stop and take notice. It was an amazing experience to be under the spell of this person. ____sorry this is long..just had to share.

kenny:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 12 2004, 07:27 AM
I have often wondered if I had more male hormones than the average woman, is there any way to find this out?
ask your doctor to check your test. levels its a simply procedure i think just a spit test

wesnyder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm gay for MOST intents and purposes, but would probably indetify as bi if it didn't confuse people so much. I'm definately attracted to some women. I don't go too far out of my way for it, but if something falls in my lap...

What was interesting to me was that you mentioned "admiring" hot guys. I always thought the feelings I had for men amounted to just envy. I realized when I was 20, I think, that it was envy, but it was also LUST. The two types of desire were melded together and insperable. I not only wanted to be like them, I wanted to be with them. I'm still not sure the lust didn't grow out of the envy, that maybe I wouldn't be gay if I hadn't been so envious, but it really doesn't matter.

Not saying that any guy who admires other guys physically or sexually or whatever is gay. That's the case with me, but that's just me.

When it comes to sexuality, I think you are what *you* decide you are. There are so many variations on sexuality. Only you can decide for yourself. And if we all do our part to try to accept and respect eachother, maybe some day we'll live in a world where what you decide will never have to be questioned.

maverackstud8: Not saying that any guy who admires other guys physically or sexually or whatever is gay. That's the case with me, but that's just me
I don't have gay feeling,but guess most have a feminize side.Maybe that should be referred as a romantic or kind side,but some people think of it as femine.

I DON'T FANTISIZE HAVING SEX NO GUY PERIOD.

I 'LL you guy the truth.I did suddenly,discover women at puberty.My sexual interest developed about then or I could get hard then,but I like females as back as I can remember.I thought Marilyn Monroe was beautiful,as far back as age three or four.I have a good crush Ann Margaret about then too.I knew Jim Kirk kissing and crush up to Barrera Luna on Star Trek was pretty hot.I still a bit turned with the captain woman love scene in episode-Mirror Mirror-and hear so does she.Barbara Luna is still feeling at Shatner kiss some decades on.Shaun Connery,saying ''Pussy.''over and over in Goldfinger,was great.Bond undoing the blonde nurse's bra,in Thunderball,was also great.I knew 007,like the women and they him.Well,except for Rosa Klebb.Guess,that my first intro to a lezbian.?

I never was confused about guys liking girls and girls liking guys.It was tv,in the movies,on the streets.But never anything on gay,until I was what ten or eleven.It was local magazine and had guy with funny hippie hair and a mustache.He certainly wasn't macho like James Bond.You did often ,this guy was a sissy or that guy not manly,but I think gay or homosexual was never used around me.Not I remember.Close I remember is somebody said the Odd Couple were roommates,in the play and movie.There was later,rumors of Rock Hudson and Jim Neighbors,but being one was Gomer Pyle,I just figured they were just funny talk.

I guess,those word were never used my presence.Maybe my parents thought,if I was exposed it,I think about it.I don't know what make people gay or bisexual.Confusion,crazy nuts,different hormones,bad children ?

Sure,I might have flattered some gay was attracted to me,but we did not become lovers or anything.Sure,a stray passes into your head,but the end,you pass it off.I like women -always had and have-and that’s that. :D

maverackstud8: My WebpageAnd who might that be?? (bats eyelashes coquettishly).

I can see a woman as being beautiful, but I just have no sexual urges for them. I've had threesomes with women and found it very uncomfortable, not because I was repulsed by her body, but just because when it came down to it, she didn't have a dick! Also, I didn't like seeing her get what I wanted when it was her turn, but it was a pretty cool experience, just to see.

I think sometimes it's good if for no reason other than to eliminate the possibilities. I love it when a man can recognize that another man is attractive, even has preferences on what he thinks is attractive about a man. It doesn't mean you're gay, only that you know yourself. Confidence is very sexy, even Jack Palance says so! I completely think most homophobics are repressing gay urges in themselves, otherwise why would they be so angry?

Jonb, you bring up an interesting point, as you so often do. I have often wondered if I had more male hormones than the average woman, is there any way to find this out?

Every day you surprise me.

I must say I had a fantasy about you and Tina Small,but since repulsed forget that.I'd fuck you and her equally good.Well,neither you are about to set that up.And from I know,she's only into one guy,one gal sex anyway.Still,enough tits for two or more there.

Well when like your guys,clear the room.Everybody else out.
As for more male hormones.I often wonder my self or would make me gay.Well,something me horny beside you and some freakishly huge tittie blonde?

http://groups.msn.com/TinaSmallCollector

Jana,how do you make a Whore mone ?- you give her 20 bucks.

http://groups.msn.com/TinaSmallCollector

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself, know I am straight. I want a life with a wife and kids and pussy. But I wanna suck cock every now and then on some guys. Like I while in public, I usually notice all the girls and what they're wearing and how hot they are, but occassionaly, there will be a guy that will pass, and catch my attention, and i'll check him out, but i usually ignore the rest. When i get married, and if my wife ever wants a threesome, i wont care wheter its with a guy or a girl.

maverackstud8: Dont worry,me and Jana [Madame] don't even have a chance even I had 20 inches.Don't even think were are pals.either.

Good for you-I see you don't care who you screw-me I prefer women.

Willy: I personally think its ok to lok at the same sex I mean why not theres nothing wrong I'm straight but I look at guys and think wow he's good looking and I just keep walking so its not a big deal and why not experiment you only live once and then thats it so have fun . But if you start looking at a sheep and go mmm... then theres a problem

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol Kink...you crack me up.

I'm find myself attracted to women. That didn't happen though until I had been married for a few years and my husband and I started talking more seriously about doing a MFF threesome (she would be my play toy and not his). The more I thought about it, the more I found myself scoping out chicks. Now we have yet to do a 3some and I have yet to experiment with a girl...but I have hopes some day. so I guess I would still be in that "bi-curious" stage...