Attract - RX, Pheromone releaser.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Attract - RX is a herbal supplement that is supposed to stimulate production of your natural pheremones and help you attract a partner in the same way that happens in the animal kingdom.

Anyone tried it?

Out of curiosity, I tried out a bottle. I even wore less deoderant to improve its performance. From what their website said I should have become a babe magnet.

This didn't happen even though I am not so ugly. I was more aware of the women surrounding me and was paying more attention to them, maybe this is the only effect that could have improved my chances.

I'm wondering if it has really improved anyones attraction power.
what about other pheremone products?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
...well, no, I have never tried this product (and likely never will); but, out of curiosity - how long did you use it?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Pecker said:
Without a deodorant I'd suggest that the only babes you attracted were female mosquitos.
lol:biggrin1:
I did wash though!!!!
I used it for about 1 month, I haven't seen proof that it works and I don't know how they could prove that it does, but their site says it is 100% guaranteed.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have also seen and heard rave reviews about n10z (pronounced Intense) as a male phermone enhancer that guys wear to events.

After a shower, you place a dab near each pit and under your navel and supposedly it drives dudes nuts.

Never tried it.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Dr Rock said:
the internet is loaded with crap like this. it's all snake oil. consider it a lesson you just learned the hard way :biggrin1:
I know that and you know that but I also tried Penis enlargement pills and although they won't actually enlarge your cock by themselves, they do make erections harder.
I started this thread to find out if by any miracle there might be any positive effects with pheremone releasers.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always wanted to try pheromones out of a bottle but never really believed it would work.

There's this stuff that comes from the musk ox which a lot of people wear in heady perfume forms, "Heady" because it makes my head spin and makes me think about sex all the time. I actively avoid it now as I find that wearing it for any length of time usually results in my wanking myself stupid rather than going out and actually meeting people.

There's nothing quite like your own pheromones for turning others on. I don't mean you have to stink like a racoon and stay unwashed but a thing that does seem to work is putting a little dab of your own healthy and fresh spunk behind your ears or on any of your pulse points.... and I do mean a dab, don't bath in the stuff. Apparently to a woman it unconsciously signals that you have recently had sex and therefore are potent or something like that. Sex begets sex.

As a matter of interest the foreskin and pubic hair in crotch and armpits are all part of natures pheromone system for men. Pull back a clean foreskin and you get a totally horny smell that is very subtle. The smell signals at an unconscious level to anyone nearby that there is an erect penis to be had.
Pubes are a really effective collector and distributor of smells (!!!) There are scent glands behind the balls and under the foreskin that are not meant to be tucked away in clothes.

It's a shame that having cut away the foreskin ,trimmed back the pubes and scrubbed and deodorised every scrap of our own smell away that a lot of men are now having to buy pheromones from an animal to make up for the loss of their own.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Sly Adey said:
There's this stuff that comes from the musk ox which a lot of people wear in heady perfume forms, "Heady" because it makes my head spin and makes me think about sex all the time. I actively avoid it now as I find that wearing it for any length of time usually results in my wanking myself stupid rather than going out and actually meeting people.

There's nothing quite like your own pheromones for turning others on. I don't mean you have to stink like a racoon and stay unwashed but a thing that does seem to work is putting a little dab of your own healthy and fresh spunk behind your ears or on any of your pulse points.... and I do mean a dab, don't bath in the stuff. Apparently to a woman it unconsciously signals that you have recently had sex and therefore are potent or something like that. Sex begets sex.

Thanks Sly Adey,

You might have seen my other thread about evil smelling dried spunk, do you get that awful smell if you dab it somewhere else?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lex said:
I have also seen and heard rave reviews about n10z (pronounced Intense) as a male phermone enhancer that guys wear to events.

After a shower, you place a dab near each pit and under your navel and supposedly it drives dudes nuts.

Never tried it.

Been there, Tried it..still have some left...Doesn;t do squat.

But then im Fugly so it's gonna take a LOT of shit to help LOL

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dongalong said:
Thanks Sly Adey,

You might have seen my other thread about evil smelling dried spunk, do you get that awful smell if you dab it somewhere else?

only if it gets somewhere where bacteria can grow, It's their by products that smell not the spunk itself. Jack off onto a cloth , smell it the next day, it's okay.

This C.diff bacteria that is killing people in hospitals. You usually find the victims have been given broad spectrum antibiotics that kill off everything in the gut.
C. diff, which has been living there all the time with all the othe good stuff that grows suddenly becomes a mono culture (as it is immune to the antibiotics) and hey, presto! out of control body eco-system and the person dies.
Don't give them antibiotics, just support the body while it sorts itself out and the person recovers.

Keep your penis too clean with astringents and wham! The survivor spreads and you have a problem. Give your skin time to get back in balance and all will settle down.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rikter8 said:
Been there, Tried it..still have some left...Doesn;t do squat.

Hmmm..I have a bud who swears by the stuff. He has about 1.5" of hair all over and so maybe it is more of an interaction with his own sweat? Or maybe it's all BS as Dr. Rock said.

Rikter8 said:
But then im Fugly so it's gonna take a LOT of shit to help LOL

Hush your mouth.

This didn't happen even though I am not so ugly. I was more aware of the women surrounding me and was paying more attention to them, maybe this is the only effect that could have improved my chances.

Hi,
I am new here. What i've read about this is that different pheromones work for different people. So that one probably wasn't for you. :smile:

Horseback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it worked for me. I wont mention a brand, but yes I noticed quite a noticeable change in the way women reacted to me. Especial in areas like resturounts and night clubs. No women ripped my clothes off, but they were definitely more friendly..... landed my last Gf wearing it, but current Gf is not effected by my potion. So it is kinda a hit and miss thing.