attracted to friend

FudgePuppy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i never felt gay or had desires for guys.

after messing with my bud... i keep thinking about stuff

maybe i'm turning gay.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Growing up I had a jerk off pal who had an awesome cock. We just had a good time with it. Both of us young, super horny, girls not around or not open to our desires just yet.

So, we had our own fun. For us it was cock-centric, nothing more.

I'm one for following how you feel...and how your cock feels. Don't care much for labels or anything like that. Date girls exclusively now, but sure damn wish I still had a stroking pal for those days when I'm just super horny and need a hard-cocked pal who can understand the feeling of being wildly horny.

D

deleted385913

try and see if you guys can discuss being jack off buddies nothing more... or are you feeling feelings of love for him?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was afraid to do anything but he kept telling me it's all cool

now i'm freaking out cause i liked it

When I think of Sexuality, I separate it into three different categories:

Sexual Identity

Sexual Behaviors

Sexual Practices

While all three relate, they more or less are also independent categories. I read this in a book once.
Fear is a perfectly natural reaction: fear of the unknown is a universal human fact. Spend some time better trying to understand your own personal sexuality. Just remember, don't limit yourself: this is exactly what modern day sexual labels are doing to us. Forget about those for now, and just explore what you like and why with a willing partner you are comfortable with.
Enjoy yourself proactively and good things will happen. Hope this helps!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
why only him... not other guys??

I think in this question under lies the answer to your confusion. You are not gay because you do not have a general attraction to men. However this person is a close friend for whom you have some affection and with whom you feel comfortable. So you explored the relationship to a physical level and enjoyed it because you like this person and have feelings for him albeit not necessarily sexual. I think it is the opposite to having sex with a woman who you really do not know and for whom you don't have any feelings. In that case it is purely physical; purely sexual. With your friend, though there was physical pleasure, there was a strong emotional element because you have a close relationship with him. Thus only him and not other guys.

jeff2982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Brother, I don't know what your relationship is with your friend, but there are several positive scenarios where you still aren't gay. First guys are guys and men are men, we all just want to get off. If you can do that together, great. On the other hand, straight guys are petrified to admit that they love their friends.. just because you actually love your bud, doesn't mean you are gay. And finally, even if it turns out that for some reason this guy totally pumps your iron, go for it. Maybe you just need to get it out of your system. Or maybe you're actually gay. But that's fine too.