attracted to mature guys

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
How many of you guys or girls/ladies are attracted to good looking, clean cut, grayish, mature guys at 55 or older? had a friend recently, he was attracted to mature guys and used to spend hours in and out of the locker room/pool showers just to check them and glance their naked bodies and dicks.
Is this normal? Any comments?thanks

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find there are many attractive older guys. As I get older I prefer guys in my age group.. I think that is normal. Doesnt mean I dont get aroused by how cute the grocery boy is at the supermarket but really - age is a number (as long as it is not a minor) sexiness is an attribute. I find many older men sexy, distinguished and often with their own money! lol..

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am in general, more attracted to older men than to younger men. There seems to be an air of confidence which comes with age and doesn't involve false bravado.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in general, more attracted to older men than to younger men. There seems to be an air of confidence which comes with age and doesn't involve false bravado.

Nothing wrong with that. I love older women and a lot of those principles apply there too.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My stated preference is for guys 35-45, but will most definitely consider an older man if he's got what it takes. It's a rare guy under 35 with the right attitude and skill level needed to float my boat.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I make it a rule to never engage in any kind of relationship with anyone younger than me. I'm just attracted to an older man. Although my idea of "older" might be different from others on here, I still stick with my older man rule.

Sometimes, but I have always preferred guys within 5-7 years or so of my age. It takes an exception either way to make me interested for real. Lot of guys are nice to look at but I'm not sure I'd want them if they didn't have a mature attitude and lots of young guys just don't. Too a lot of old guys are just trollish and haven't taken care of themselves. Having sex with the desperate is no fun.

roscobosco

Just Browsing
Media

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first experience was when I was 14 and he was 48. I have ever since been turned on by an older guy. Now that I am the same age as he was, I still look for a clean cut, nice bodied older guy. I become almost instantly excited. I have also found out that many older guys have large, thick cocks and definitely know how to use them and treat you as well.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I spent most of my adult life married and have only recently been "playing the field" so to speak. And it's amazed me just how many young gals (and guys) have a preference for old silver-haired gents like myself. Don't know exactly why that is but I'm sure as hell not complaining.

I'll attach a few full-body pics of myself in case any of you "mature guy lovers" are interested in a new playmate.

Attachments

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I spent most of my adult life married and have only recently been "playing the field" so to speak. And it's amazed me just how many young gals (and guys) have a preference for old silver-haired gents like myself. Don't know exactly why that is but I'm sure as hell not complaining.

I'll attach a few full-body pics of myself in case any of you "mature guy lovers" are interested in a new playmate.

You know, I might have answered no before taking a glance at those pictures...

...now I gotta change to a drooling and emphatic yes.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
My first experience was when I was 14 and he was 48. I have ever since been turned on by an older guy. Now that I am the same age as he was, I still look for a clean cut, nice bodied older guy. I become almost instantly excited. I have also found out that many older guys have large, thick cocks and definitely know how to use them and treat you as well.

CRTALL. You're right I think;

many older guys have large, thick cocks (as far as I saw in locker rooms)and definitely know how to use them ,
ALSO THEY HAVE LARGER BALLS WITH THE HELP OF PRODUCING AND STORING SPERM FOR DECADES

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree silvertip. It seems that there is something to be said for getting older and gray. I am almost always surprised at how many of the younger aged crowed is attracted towards me. Can't complain at all.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not the age that matters to me, but who I have fun with. I'm 56 and could never be described as a GROUCHY OLD FART. I think that I'm pretty cool for my age. The ages of my best 5 friends are between 37 - 53, so I guess I hang with a younger crowd.