Attracted to New Lawn Guy

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The lawn guy came back today! Same kind of deal...very friendly, lots of touching, adjusting himself, smiling...so I said "are you seeing anyone?". He answered, "yeah, I have a girlfriend". So...it must be as a couple of people said...he knows how to flirt to get business. Ah well...it's good eye candy for a little while longer!!!

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey don't give up. Keep flirting back and forth and see what happens. Some point when you are flirting and either you walk past him, or he you, pat him on the butt and wink when he turns to look at you. And then laugh like it was a joke. See where it goes the next time you two are alone together.
And just because he says he has a girlfriend means nothing. Mayhap he does, mayhap he doesn't!

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Attractive str8 guys have been known to flirt with gay guys to increase business. It happens more than you think and it works really well.

This is exactly what I was thinking Vince! Dude may be working you to keep your business. Everyone knows 'the Gays" (lol) are the best as clients. They pay well, on time and tip generously when appropriate. If you're happy, you will recommend him to others as well. By "dangling" the "goods" (pun entended) in front of you and keeping you "baited", he can ensure he'll keep you as a client.

I don't think he is being devious or dangerous. I just feel that a great many, shall we say "attractive people", are very adept at using that asset to their benefit in financial matters, as well. :smile: In this new economy this kind of schmoozing can help you gain and keep business. It's like a veiled promise of something more. Whether its real or fake is the question.

Don't be so hurried to let him know you're interested. A little attention here and there to keep him baited until you can determine if his arse can really cash that check! (You know what um sayin'?):biggrin1:

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ran into him this morning at the bagel shop. he asked me if i had a second (i mentioned to him yesterday that i might be relocating for a time to Baltimore, so I thought he wanted to talk about a year contract while I rent my house out). I said sure, i got my coffee and joined him at a table. He did start talking about a possible year long agreement to take care of the property. then he said "why did you ask me if i was seeing someone? you know someone who's interested?" and he winked.

now...i can play with the best of them...i can flirt...i can keep a ball in the air...but it must have been the fact that i didn't sleep well, just having my first cup of coffee, or i just wanted to cut to the chase. i looked at him and said "ok...let's stop the dance...are you flirting for my business or flirting because you like me?" he looked shocked...stopped...and said "how about a little bit of both". at which point we both started to laugh. then i said, "yeah, i'm interested, but not if you have a girlfriend and definitely not if you are still married". he said, "i am seeing a lady...nothing really serious and my divorce is final in October". i said, "when you come back over on Wednesday we can talk somemore". he said "i'm coming over Wednesday?" i said if you want dinner you are. then i got up and left. got a text on my way home..."see you at 6:30 on wednesday? red or white?"...so we'll see....

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your first message didn't actually mention the "sausage" and the second did. "Adjust package" and give real evidence of the sausage seem kinda different. (Oh how I love sausage.) Anyhow, I'd vote with the advisors who point out the "business" aspect of this opportunity. I don't think I'd go there.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree to proceed with caution since there is also a financial/business aspect to your relationship. If he just divorced after 11 years, he's most likely going to be after some quick fun for now. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it might be worth imagining various scenarios of how things could go between you on a personal level, and then deciding if you'd still feel comfortable having a business relationship with him if things went sour personally. On the other hand, though, we're talking about your gardener here, not your investment broker or something. So I suppose that if it did go bad, you could easily find somebody else with no harm done.
So Wednesday was two days ago! ;-) How did it go?!?

If he's going to be regularly doing your lawn then just have patience.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..and said "how about a little bit of both". at which point we both started to laugh. then i said, "yeah, i'm interested, but not if you have a girlfriend and definitely not if you are still married". he said, "i am seeing a lady...nothing really serious and my divorce is final in October". i said, "when you come back over on Wednesday we can talk somemore".....

This thread is like waiting for the next episode of The Bold & The Beautiful!

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread is like waiting for the next episode of The Bold & The Beautiful!

I have to agree Colonial Boy. This is a GREAT thread. At first, I thought, "Not a good idea," but I'm glad this continued. I'm glad it's working out the way it is. Sounds fun and exciting.

BTW . . . I'm glad you were bold enough to bring it all into the light, Mikey. Doing so may have prevented potential upsets. Honesty is always best.

Last edited:

For the time being,i think that he should just do his job,just wait it out.But the wedding ring?,mmm,don't know about that .

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry it took so long to post...been really busy with travel and work!

First, to the poster who asked if there were pics, no...and if I did have a pic, I'm much too discreet to put someone's pic up here without their knowledge. That wouldn't be cool.

So, where we left off, he was coming to dinner which was 2 weeks ago. He did come to dinner. He brought a bottle of red and a bottle of white (not cheap wines either) and we finished them both! And, I'm a little ashamed to admit it but we did have some sack time! Yeah...and he was good!

Then we talked for a looooooong time afterward and he isn't looking for a serious relationship. He is dating a woman, but insists it's not a serious thing, nor does he want a serious thing with me. He likes me...he's attracted to me...he had a GREAT time in bed (and did again last weekend...LOL)...but with the divorce and starting a new life, he can't really think past next week. And you know what? I'm THRILLED with an honest person who knows what he wants and doesn't want to make promises he can't keep.

So that's it guys...I've got a nice fuck buddy! Oh...right...you all want to know about the important part...well...I didn't measure it but it's a good 7-7.5 hard and thick. Nice set of nuts...he's really pretty awesome! If nothing else comes out of this, I'm really looking forward being friends.

Now the rub...looks like I'm moving to Baltimore in November...oh well!

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like a good experience, for both of you. (Maybe you should reconsider the move....at least a little...!) He does sound like an Honest guy,,,,and I agree w/ya, that's a cool thing. (My grass needs cutting, can he do a roadtrip to Texas?? KIDDING!!) What's he look like, all over? face/bod/etc?

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry it took so long to post...been really busy with travel and work!

First, to the poster who asked if there were pics, no...and if I did have a pic, I'm much too discreet to put someone's pic up here without their knowledge. That wouldn't be cool.

So, where we left off, he was coming to dinner which was 2 weeks ago. He did come to dinner. He brought a bottle of red and a bottle of white (not cheap wines either) and we finished them both! And, I'm a little ashamed to admit it but we did have some sack time! Yeah...and he was good!

Then we talked for a looooooong time afterward and he isn't looking for a serious relationship. He is dating a woman, but insists it's not a serious thing, nor does he want a serious thing with me. He likes me...he's attracted to me...he had a GREAT time in bed (and did again last weekend...LOL)...but with the divorce and starting a new life, he can't really think past next week. And you know what? I'm THRILLED with an honest person who knows what he wants and doesn't want to make promises he can't keep.

So that's it guys...I've got a nice fuck buddy! Oh...right...you all want to know about the important part...well...I didn't measure it but it's a good 7-7.5 hard and thick. Nice set of nuts...he's really pretty awesome! If nothing else comes out of this, I'm really looking forward being friends.

Now the rub...looks like I'm moving to Baltimore in November...oh well!

All that sounds great minus the last sentence. Give him my number.