Attracted to older women

D_Will_Power

Experimental Member
Media
Hi

I have been attracted to older women ever since I was 18 when I slept with a women how was 45. Since then I have been with several older women and always found them nicer to be with than younger women.

What is the woman's point of view on younger men with older women.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My experience with younger men is that thy have little experience and need to be taught, and I am just not the "teaching" type.

LoneStranger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely have a thing for older woman. Older women seem to be more in more in touch w/ their bodies. They know how to get what they want.

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the youthful enthusiasm and energy of younger men and the experience of older men who know what buttons to push. I think I just like men!

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love older women. They know what they want and are done playing the games and bullshit. Well of course most of them are sick of it. Older women are also usually the ones more attracted to me. And when someone is turned on by me, that's the biggest turn on in itself.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I LOVE OLDER WOMEN!!! :biggrin1:

Most 18-30 yo girls are either too timid or too inexperienced for me. Foreplay is virtually non existant with younger girls. Plus they know nothing about oral sex and never seem to take pride in it!

Older women please sex us younger guys up all you want and teach these young, immature, Twilight book reading, sex novice girls how it's done... PLEASE! :tongue:

Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I prefer older women
younger chicks are just not worth the time aside from as eye candy
no offence young thangs : o )

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
As I'm young, I must be inexperienced and talentless in bed. As I'm male, my opinion probably doesn't mean much in a Women's Issues thread. :biggrin1:

Many times I have heard that women of a generation older than mine are more 'traditionally Western' in that they expect their man to be chivalrous and the breadwinner, whilst younger women are more socially liberal and buck the trend.
To be frank, I've found the complete opposite to be true. Women around my own age and those that I grew up with seem to be more expectant that their male partner will be the one who owns a cheap car, drives places, has the blue collar job and earns a majority of the money that they both spend. Naturally, all the girls need to do is take fruit/vodka shots at the bar and partake in some 'lesbian chic' kissing for the boys to keep everything peachy. They probably wouldn't know their own urethral sponge or a man's prostate even after they'd seen a picture. :rolleyes:
"Older women" are often more physically, mentally and emotionally mature. It usually (not always) takes time for a person to truly being to accept who they are, what their best/worst features and attributes are, how to dress, that less is more when it comes to make-up, and a general acceptance of the world and society that they live in. All of which are very attractive things. It's also noteworthy that being mature and having fun aren't mutually exclusive, and actions needn't be curbed by the judgements of peers - "We're adults now, and we get to decide what that means."

I've generalised with both the positives and the negatives, but far more than a handful of my own experiences have suggested this to be the case a majority of the time.

What it really boils down to, of course, is not age, but rather the argument of girls vs. women. Why waste time with girls?

While age is not a definitive indicator of any of this, the probability of a 20 year old female being a woman (as I've outlined above) is about as likely or commonplace as any breast bigger than a C cup staying pert, perky and firm throughout life. I know which I prefer in both cases. :wink:

Last edited:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been surprised by how younger men don't have to be taught. I'm not talking really young, but men 10-15 years younger than me (I'm 47). In my experience, they have pretty much known what they are doing. Everyone is different so I think no matter what our age we have to learn the other's body and what turns them on so it's more about the willingness to teach and be taught than actual experience. It's also less about age and more about personality and brains- someone who is selfish and stupid is going to most likely be as selfish and stupid at 45 as they are at 25 - I probably wouldn't like them at any age.

I love younger men but am not sure how it would play out in a long term, long range thing. Can't believe they'd still be into me when I'm 70 and they are hot 55.

I'm open to all ages but, for me, they have to be in great shape and just overall hot:biggrin1: (and let's not forget smart...)

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
:popcorn: I love threads like this, where two answers are possible: obviously to agree or disagree. Some will go to great lengths to sound diplomatic and not offend anyone. Others are just bombastic. Both extremes are hilarious.

I remember hearing once that if a man is dating outside of his age range, then he's run out of girls/women in his own range. Take it as you want it, whether he sees nothing attractive within his range or they don't want him, but as a general rule it's true and even includes men whose preference is for older women.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What it really boils down to, of course, is not age, but rather the argument of girls vs. women. Why waste time with girls?

While age is not a definitive indicator of any of this, the probability of a 20 year old female being a woman (as I've outlined above) is about as likely or commonplace as any breast bigger than a C cup staying pert, perky and firm throughout life. I know which I prefer in both cases. :wink:

Right? Why settle for C's when you can have DD's? :biggrin1:

As usual, though, you've hit the nail right on the head about it boiling down to a maturity issue.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love older women! Matter of fact, I'm 22 and just fucked a 39 year old 4 times last night/this morning. Surprisingly though, I seem to be the teacher in this relationship.

What does kind of suck though is that us younger guys seemed to get stereoyped into that all we do is fuck fast. Makes sense because I guess most of us probably do. But it hurts a guy like me who is no problem going slow and varying the tempo when needed.