Attracted to older women

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to question the stamina of the younger guys, myself. My hubby's eight years older than me, and sometimes I have to make him speed things up! Not often, mind you, but damn, he can go on forever it seems like. Older and wiser. Lucky me.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to question the stamina of the younger guys, myself. My hubby's eight years older than me, and sometimes I have to make him speed things up! Not often, mind you, but damn, he can go on forever it seems like. Older and wiser. Lucky me.

Why thank you, Sweetie! I'll try to be careful.

Getting back to the topic, I heard a comedian talk about how great it was to date older women. The younger women always play coy and will keep you wanting it until 2 or 3 in the morning, and by then you're full of booze and just tired of the chase.

While an older woman will take you home immediately, give it all to you and probably the best you ever had, then chase you out of the house by 10 because she has to get up early to bring the kids to school.

Win-win!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Lucky Ellie. Very. No wonder you're such a cool, happy chick! Do you share? Haha. Just kidding.. Well now that I think about it...maybe I should just shut up for once while I am ahead :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a thing for older men when young and have been progressively been relating with men ever closer to my calendar age. It is nice to know that the same thing can go on with men. Now I have at last met someone I like who is younger! Not by much though. Little boys may soon be getting looks from me?