attracted to women at work

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_ILIW, Aug 6, 2010.

1. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

Is it ever wise to be physically attracted to, and frankly want to have sex with, women at work in other departments from one's own?

If so, what is the best way of going about it?

2. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    It depends because if it's a real romance with someone, it gets kind of messy. But if you're just hooking up, then I don't see any problem...unless she's your boss or you're hers. You go about it like you'd meet any woman: talk to them!

3. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

I think it may not be a good idea- apart from all the gossip it can be messy if it goes all wrong or just comes to an end. Also I like having a complete break from work when I'm not there- keeps me sane.

4. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if it wasnt for work relationships then i wouldnt be here, my parents worked together and i myself would never have had a relationship. All my relationships have come from females in the workplace. It does make it a little awkward if the relationship breaks up especially in a small workplace.
    Its easier to strike up relationships with work colleagues because you talk to them, you see them every day and you already have that connection of having something in common.
    The best way to go about it i think is wait until you have a really busy day then ask her if she would like to go for a drink to "unwind after such a hectic day".. Chances will be good.
    Best of luck

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

you can't believe how limiting sexual harassment laws. companies have to comply or they can be sued by both state and federal agencies. as a former human resources, I advise not getting involved with a co-worker.

Draft saved Draft deleted