Attracting Straight Guys

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How do I attract straight guys?

I have a thing for straight guys - I think they are so sexy - and after reading posts here for a long time - I know they will do stuff with other dudes ...

Whether it is right or wrong is something for another post ... but any advice?

Kevin4sex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are straight guys who enjoy sharing their sexuality with other guys. Enjoy them, God knows I have. Here are a few suggestions:
1) When it's going to happen, you know it's going to happen, just like when you meet a lady at a party or at a club. If the chemistry is right and sexuality is an ingredient then proceed while carefully reading the signs and signals (and warnings) he's giving you.
2) Be versitile. If you want to share your sexuality with a straight dude, you need to offer him the fantasy (both mental and physical) that he needs.
3) Do not be sexually dogmatic. I have found one of the things that inhibits straight guys from experimenting sexually is they have experienced guys who insist on telling them because they enjoyed a blow job or even got fucked, they are gay, and face up to it and admit it. In nearly every case I know of this is NOT what the curious straight guy wanted to hear when it was over. "Nice, guy, real nice." Is much more appropriate to the situation Also remember some guys start to freak out when there's another guy over them. Relax about it, lay on your sides, it's about having fun, not about winning an argument.
4) He's going to get up and go home either to be alone or to be with a lady. He's not looking for a long term partner or ever someone to wake up next to tomorrow morning, he's looking of a new and hopefully very satisfying sexual experience. If you really enjoy straight guys, this is what you should give him.
Use common sense, you should be able to stay out of trouble, not get hurt and have some far out sexual experiences with some very far out straight guys. But remember, like any successful sexual experience respect (no matter how it is acted out) is second only to horniness.

D_Wally Walnuts

Experimental Member
Media
There are straight guys who enjoy sharing their sexuality with other guys.

Wouldn't that keep them from being placed in the straight column? I know this may ruffle some feathers, but I've wondered about this since I've started posting here. How is it that a man can enjoy sexual contact with another man be considered straight? I'm not saying that everyone should have to wear their sexual preference on a name tag. I'm just asking how someone call themselves "a straight man that likes to suck cock from time to time".

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I have a thing for straight guys - I think they are so sexy - and after reading posts here for a long time - I know they will do stuff with other dudes ...

Um, you need to realize that MANY, MANY, MANY of the posts on this site are fiction passed off as fact.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I don't quite understand. Why should non-gay guys be considered more sexy than gay guys? Perhaps what you really like is the chase; it gives you a certain satisfaction to win.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
most of them won't, they're STRAIGHT!!

Wrong. I've played with many straight guys -- several of them it was their first MM experience.

I have a friend in Brooklyn who loves going to a certain adult video store with gloryholes at the end of the day and says he has a succession of str8 blue collar dudes that come in to get sucked off after work before going home to the little woman.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just asking how someone call themselves "a straight man that likes to suck cock from time to time".

I'm not sure that I agree that a str8 dude will suck cock occasionally. I do know that the MAJORITY of str8 guys will accept a blowjob from another guy under the right circumstances (they're horny, it's discreet, they feel safe, etc etc etc).

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I won't take it up the ass,but I'll take a bj if I'm in the mood and the offer is made.Does that make me gay or bi?I'm sure I'll be fantasizing about some hot actress/model/singer.

No it doesn't make you gay. I was married in my early 20's and we fucked 3 times a day. It didn't make me straight.

Just because it's a cliche that doesn't mean it's not true >> Labels are insufficient to describe the complexity of human sexuality.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't quite understand. Why should non-gay guys be considered more sexy than gay guys?

Who cares? People like what they like. Some like blondes, some like blacks, some like Asians or Latinos. Some don't care about ethnicity, to others it's vital.

Some like tall partners, others prefer short. Some like hairy guys and some like smooth. He likes str8 guys. No problem with that. Keep in mind that a lot of straight people would say to you -- why are you into guys when you could marry a woman, have kids, not have the stigma etc etc. That argument isn't valid and neither is the argument that gay guys are just as sexy as str8 guys. To some people they are and to some people they aren't. It's all relative. It's all good.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Here is a recent thread on the topic. It stirred up a hornet's nest. Ignore the word "trick" in the thread title. The OP was asking how to SEDUCE a straight guy. http://www.lpsg.org/183049-how-to-trick-a-straight.html

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are straight guys who enjoy sharing their sexuality with other guys. Enjoy them, God knows I have. Here are a few suggestions:
1) When it's going to happen, you know it's going to happen, just like when you meet a lady at a party or at a club. If the chemistry is right and sexuality is an ingredient then proceed while carefully reading the signs and signals (and warnings) he's giving you.
2) Be versitile. If you want to share your sexuality with a straight dude, you need to offer him the fantasy (both mental and physical) that he needs.
3) Do not be sexually dogmatic. I have found one of the things that inhibits straight guys from experimenting sexually is they have experienced guys who insist on telling them because they enjoyed a blow job or even got fucked, they are gay, and face up to it and admit it. In nearly every case I know of this is NOT what the curious straight guy wanted to hear when it was over. "Nice, guy, real nice." Is much more appropriate to the situation Also remember some guys start to freak out when there's another guy over them. Relax about it, lay on your sides, it's about having fun, not about winning an argument.
4) He's going to get up and go home either to be alone or to be with a lady. He's not looking for a long term partner or ever someone to wake up next to tomorrow morning, he's looking of a new and hopefully very satisfying sexual experience. If you really enjoy straight guys, this is what you should give him.
Use common sense, you should be able to stay out of trouble, not get hurt and have some far out sexual experiences with some very far out straight guys. But remember, like any successful sexual experience respect (no matter how it is acted out) is second only to horniness.

Good points, I concur. I should also add I have found that straight guys who like to "play" are extremely cautious (fearful) of getting any STD kooties from a gay guy who they probably think are ALL HIV poz. They must have pretty good faith that you are disease free for them to let you suck them.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The variations on this topic have been done to death on this site. Sexual orientation is a continuum with gradients along the way. No, I'm not going to link the Kinsey scale this time, but anybody not familiar with the concept really needs to look it up. Your sexual orientation is not defined by what you say your identity is. It is determined first of all by the sexual activities you engage in, but also your dreams and fantasies. Hardly anyone is truly 100% gay or 100% straight. Most people fall somewhere on the continuum.

It's really cool that this site has the option to define orientation on a percentage scale. Not to point to anyone in particular, but if you're on a sex site devoted to big dicks, enjoy showing off your dick, enjoy looking at dicks, a site where the vast majority are male and the vast majority of them have some significant gay self-identity - I have a hard time accepting you as 100% straight. Beyond that, any guy who engages in sexual activity with another guy who claims to be 100% or even 99% straight needs a serious reality check.

Last edited:

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Why does everybody ignore the fact that guys can be bisexual? Guys that like to be sucked off/jerked off by another guy or enjoys watching another guy jerk off while he does so himself or even likes fucking guys, then goes home and has sex with his girlfriend is most likely just bisexual.

I dont understand why its such a hard concept. He likes to have sex with men AND women, thus... bisexual.

A straight guy will be uncomfortable in such a situation with a guy. A mostly straight guy may be interested in getting sucked/jerked off but doesnt want to have sex with a guy. A bi guy will do whatever with both.

Take me for example, I like doing videos and shows for other people (I dont care if you are a guy or a girl, would prefer a girl... but it doesnt really matter). But, I dont really have any interest in doing it with a dude or jerking off with a dude. It just doesnt interest me or turn me on. I might be a bit more than the 1% gay that I mention, but I just chose that arbitrary amount because I know I am not absolutely 100% straight.

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Labels suck!!! Can't people just enjoy the sex? It's not always about love or wanting to be with a man or woman...just being animal. People are animals...pure and simple. Attraction is the key. I've been with straight guys ... girls...gay guys... it's all good. It's just who I was attracted to at the time and them to me.