Attraction at work

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_ILIW, Dec 25, 2010.

1. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

this may seem like a silly question, but should women were cleavage exposing dresses/tops in a work setting? Of course, it depends on the dress code and the corporate culture of the workplace in question, but do guys find it distracting and uncomfortable if a female co-worker shows cleavage at work? :confused: Is it worse when the woman is, shall we say, more endowed?

2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I find it very distracting when men sit down with their legs splayed wide apart, even in a work setting. Doesn't matter how they are dressed, though sometimes it's bulgier that it would be otherwise. However I don't see it becoming illegal anytime soon.

So if a female happens to have an attractive upper tier, do you think she should be put in a burkah?

3. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    There was that younger woman at one of my last jobs who, simply put, had a nice rack.

She never once failed to dress in conservative, business-appropriate outfits, all dark-colored. Yet even my gay eyes would occasionally wander off to the scenery during meetings.

The good news is that when you're well-endowed, you can get the best of both worlds: turn eyes and yet remain a class act.

4. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

Not at all. It's just that IMO there is a time and place for everything, and in work I try to knuckle down and not admire the view (so to speak) lol.

It's old fashioned perhaps to think this, but I reckon there should be full professionalism at work, but it depends on the culture of the workplace I guess.

5. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    I notice lately at most banks, the girls have their cleavage exposed nicely (pant pant).. but I also notice it is the ones without wedding rings on...

Also, even when wearing loser pants, or snug uniform, I see many girls staring and giving me the eyeball to crotch gaze...... I dig it...

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:

I suppose then you keep your own goods well tucked in and your legs shut at work. Good boy. Now keep your eyes to yourself too. We cannot help being beautiful.

7. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

It's just distracting on the job, since I like to be focused at work, and spend time on problem solving than eyeing talent. I should be glad there is such talent in my workplace though lol.

8. catman

Gold Member

I shared this in a similar thread- there IS a double standard for men and women.

Once worked for a company where a woman (I think the kind word would be 'skank') worked in the office- she had large (fleshy) breast, and tended towards the more open tops (you could see a tattoo (ugh). One day I heard her complaining (a daily event) about one of the reps that came in- the rep in question was a middle aged 'schlumpy' guy- he tended towards snug fitting polyester clothes, had an ill fitting toupe' and a blind man could see this man was HORSE hung, it looked like he was smuggling 2 oranges and a banana. His clothes looked like 'leisure suits' from the 70s. He has absolutely no tastes (white socks were common), however he was such an out and out nice guy that most (nice) folks just ignored it (and stared).

The 'big breasted skank' was complaining to anyone that would hear about how 'disgusting' it was that he was 'showing off' and how 'grotesquely obscene' it was. My observation- should could wear a jacket or something to 'downplay' her breast, but how was he supposed to cover his? tuck it? wear slacks 4 sizes too large? when the guy sat in a close armed chair you could see him visibly wince. (I also found out he was happily married, devout church goer, 3 children, one played college football), etc...

So who is right here? the sloppy boobed woman or the poor guy who literally can't hide the salami?

I say double standard.

Draft saved Draft deleted