Attraction between well endowed men and women

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I met my husband he swore he wasn't a boob man. I told him "so, these will go to waste?" He laughed and said he would find a use. He was 100% in favor of my breast reduction and appreciates my more proportioned figure.

Likewise, I've never been on the hunt for Moby Dick. In fact, I always thought that was a legend and all guys were the same size, or at least proportional to their frame. I know that might sound hollow since I married the first big guy I found, but I fell in love with him long before I met Junior.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
I like all shapes and sizes of women but weirdly when i am fucking a bustier woman, i do like the idea of both of us being well endowed. It just seems to feel right, in as i said a weird way. Not better, just "right,"

However the best sex has always been with women who are intellectually gifted, by far.

Reactions: dongalong

I'll just add that a hung guy who has done some body building can be seen as having the ideal body for men (for the majority of the population) and the slim busty woman has the most attractive body shape for the majority of men, one could describe both as a kind the physical elite (at least in the western world). Of course this superficial physical attraction loses its value if the personality is not attractive for whatever reason.
I suspect that people post naked or sexy pics here seeking validation from others (as an ego boost). If you have posted pics and received flattering comments, does it make you feel better if you receive them from physically good looking strangers or those with average looks?
I don't have any pics of myself yet but if I did I'm sure that I'd prefer compliments coming from the kind of person I'm physically attracted to.

Expanding from the original post, from the one I'm quoting...

I'm one who finds the body builder type of body the exact opposite of sexy. To a severe degree. I appreciate the devotion and effort it takes someone to achieve it, but sexually appealing? Not at all. Bust size I couldn't care less, with the female partners I've had.

The photos I post here are for my own amusement, all of which were initially taken for my partner. A sincere compliment is equally well received no matter how attractive or unattractive I may find that person.

Reactions: rtg

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Fade, your boyfriend looks more muscular than average, that's what I meant by "guy who has done some body building", (in other words a guy who does some weight training)
I don't know many women who appreciate those huge body builders.
I've got one question:
Of all the websites where you could find amusement in posting sexy pics, what attracted you to the Large Penis Support Group?

Last edited:

Fade, your boyfriend looks more muscular than average, that's what I meant by "guy who has done some body building", (in other words a guy who does some weight training)
I don't know many women who appreciate those huge body builders.
I've got one question:
Of all the websites where you could find amusement in posting sexy pics, what attracted you to the Large Penis Support Group?

The latter has been asked so many times by so many people in so many threads and I've answered so many people and so many threads and even have it included on a blog post I wrote entitled FAQs.

I joined LPSG because of an article on a humor site saying it was the most unbelievable website on the internet. I've always been pretty sex positive, kinky, etc. The novelty value of looking at galleries/showing off on cam/etc wore off incredibly quickly. Over that same time span I was posting on the forum and made some friends and have stuck around ever since pretty much because of some of said friends. Also, sometimes to add my own oddball opinion and overall insight to some various sections of the forum.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The latter has been asked so many times by so many people in so many threads and I've answered so many people and so many threads and even have it included on a blog post I wrote entitled FAQs.

I joined LPSG because of an article on a humor site saying it was the most unbelievable website on the internet. I've always been pretty sex positive, kinky, etc. The novelty value of looking at galleries/showing off on cam/etc wore off incredibly quickly. Over that same time span I was posting on the forum and made some friends and have stuck around ever since pretty much because of some of said friends. Also, sometimes to add my own oddball opinion and overall insight to some various sections of the forum.
Was it SomethingAwful? I remember seeing that a few years ago. The novelty of looking at galleries has sort of worn off on me as well, honestly. I'm currently trying to figure out how to stop being subscribed to gallery pics/vids that I've liked, and left comments on, so I don't keep getting constant useless notifications. :rolleyes:

Was it SomethingAwful? I remember seeing that a few years ago. The novelty of looking at galleries has sort of worn off on me as well, honestly. I'm currently trying to figure out how to stop being subscribed to gallery pics/vids that I've liked, and left comments on, so I don't keep getting constant useless notifications. :rolleyes:

Cracked.com actually :)

The man who is now my partner joined LPSG due to the same article, and we started talking on here over a shared love of video games and some other things.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cracked.com actually :)

The man who is now my partner joined LPSG due to the same article, and we started talking on here over a shared love of video games and some other things.
Haha I just checked that out. :D

The last paragraph is great:
Cracked.com said:
I’m not out there showing my dong to water sports enthusiasts or dry humping toilet bowls, so to speak. I almost never want to debate which James Bond has the hairiest sack and I don’t want to compare pictures of asses ensconced in wrestling singlets with other dudes. I just don’t belong.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
For me there is no correlation between large breasts and having a large cock. Personally I prefer women to be trim and toned with average sized breasts and ass that are proportional to their frame. It makes for a very sleek feminine figure. I've never been a fan of extra large breasts or a big ass on women.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

Years ago I dated a cute little nerdy girl with a 34H bust.

The first time she felt it hard, in the midst of us making out, she look a moment to lean into my ear and whisper "wow, we are a well-endowed couple, aren't we.."

Reactions: lapdog2001

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have very big boobs, but the idea of a 10" dick does nothing for me but make me wince.

It's common for men to desire big boobs and it's common for women to desire big dicks, but there's no counter dependence.
How much do you like to have a big dick between your big boobs?

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have very big boobs, but the idea of a 10" dick does nothing for me but make me wince.

It's common for men to desire big boobs and it's common for women to desire big dicks, but there's no counter dependence.

Don't you mean squint and duck?

weloverolos

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How much do you like to have a big dick between your big boobs?
I love big dicks between my boobs, the bigger the better actually. I struggle with smaller ones as the get lost so easily and and I can't be as rough with them for obvious reasons.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol I meant wince x my pussy is very tight so if you are too big and I'm not in the mood you might just get to fuck my tits.
th

Reactions: weloverolos

rob-c

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I dated a cute little nerdy girl with a 34H bust.

The first time she felt it hard, in the midst of us making out, she look a moment to lean into my ear and whisper "wow, we are a well-endowed couple, aren't we.."

my ex-gf (DD) used to say that after getting out of the shower together and looking in the mirror

we also used to discuss going to a nude beach together just to turn some heads...never happened though...