attraction: how visual are you?

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly Europeans have now become like their political masters, with American superficiality emblazoned across their personality. All that glitters is now gold.

D

deleted509196

I am very visual!

I'm just very sensual indeed, so all my senses!

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I also tend to be a very visual person... both for initial attraction and prolonged excitement. I am not one to make love with the lights off. I like to see my partner below me enjoying themselves. I love when someone looks and acts sexy.

However I am not that shallow that I only go for looks. I have been with "average" women that shined in their personalities also and really enjoyed their company. However for the most part I am attracted to how they look (and act) and hopefully they can carry that beauty with them from the outside to the inside.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So much of beauty is not visual, but grace and confidence. It means to me, a visual person, that a photograph can only capture one moment. And there is music in a person's voice to factor in. Then there is the content of their movements and utterances.

But when it comes to moving beyond beauty, I must vote for smell. The wrongness of cologne, the taste of jism or sweat, are crucial when it comes to intimacy.

But yes I am very visual. I express myself with line and color and now written words upon a page.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not very. And actual sexual attraction is pretty inexplicable. Like on the bus today, I sat in front of an Asian girl, I never find them attractive, but today I felt like turning around and, well honestly, pulling her panties down and eating her out. I think it had something to do with her sitting on a seat above the wheel well, which meant she was elevated.. meaning my head was like at her crotch height, and her pheromones were leaking out or something. I make it sound so crude. I never even got a full look at her, I was just aware of her.

As far as crush-style attraction, it's a pretty pair of dark brown eyes.

Also, chicks with dirty mouths are always a turn on, same with girls that moan a lot, (they are rare, but they happen), and girls that take their shoes off and/or rotate their ankles.

Last edited: