Attraction to str8 men!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a gay guy who is often romantically attracted to str8 dudes. How do I go about getting a str8 guy to show me affection--like hugging me or kissing me and letting me do the same to him?

Has any other (mostly) gay guy ever been in this situation?

The first guy I ever loved was my college roommate. He was str8 but very open-minded and understanding. By the end of the semester, he let me kiss him on the lips and later he let me perform oral sex on his penis.

Later I was romatically attracted to a guy in my same military unit, then a guy in graduate school, and now a man with whom I work at my job.

I dig gay men for sexual fulfillment, but when it comes to romance, for some reason I seem to latch on the str8 dudes who are handsome, well built, intelligent, sensitive--and, of course, being well-endowed helps a lot too.

I'd be interested in your advice and experience in this area. Thanks!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I kinda have the exact same problem as you but different (if that makes sence :|).

I always seems to be sexually attracted to straight men, im not going to go into deatil but there has been a few. I do somtimes get the romantic attraction as well but it always starts sexually, i have no idea what it is, but i would love to have a lovinmg fullfilling relations ship with another man i i know that that will only happen with a gay man and i like that.

I think it all comes down to when your are attracted to some one your not thinking "Is he gay or str8? i have to find out befor i even think about thinking about him like that", No if you see a guy you like you just think "i like him" and then worry about it later when the feelings are normaly in place, cant do much about it and when the str8 gay thing become an issue for you. Hope i help.

P.S. i wish my first "love" (i say it like that because i class true love as between 2 people who feel the same for each other) was as open minded as your, i fell for a str8 guy and the best i could do was to stop him hitting me when he found out...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I believe it is that male conquest syndrome that seems to be in all males. The gay guys are easy to connect. It isn't a conquest. Straight guys though are a real conquest. It really makes you a real winner if you can convert a straight guy into being gay. That is a true conquest.

Just my suspicion based on what I see in all of us who are male, straight or gay.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
unless he has any sort of curiousity in him, you can't "pursuade" him to give you any kind of affection. and the fact that you wanna "force" him to return yer affection is a bit creepy

DoubleDawgy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know a strait guy I fell in love with.. I never told him and think about what he'd say.. he say's he's strait and talks about the girls he know's who are hot but he did mension one time that he messed around with a dude and I thought he could have atleast been bi when I first met him.. he liked me alot and told me I was cute and all that, though still, never admitting any kind of attraction..

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the end of the semester, he let me kiss him on the lips and later he let me perform oral sex on his penis.
A quick news flash for you - He wasn't completely straight!! A straight guy doesn't start sucking cock just to do a mate a favour

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a gay guy who is often romantically attracted to str8 dudes. How do I go about getting a str8 guy to show me affection--like hugging me or kissing me and letting me do the same to him?

Has any other (mostly) gay guy ever been in this situation?

The first guy I ever loved was my college roommate. He was str8 but very open-minded and understanding. By the end of the semester, he let me kiss him on the lips and later he let me perform oral sex on his penis.

Later I was romatically attracted to a guy in my same military unit, then a guy in graduate school, and now a man with whom I work at my job.

I dig gay men for sexual fulfillment, but when it comes to romance, for some reason I seem to latch on the str8 dudes who are handsome, well built, intelligent, sensitive--and, of course, being well-endowed helps a lot too.

I'd be interested in your advice and experience in this area. Thanks!

Mmmm, I think you prefer "straight-acting" guys more than "girly-acting" guys. There is a large portion of gay men who don't like those stereotypical "sissy sissy" boys. I know I don't. A lot of bear guys like macho guys and generally, macho guys = straight guys.

If your so-called straight guys let you suck him. I think he is more of a bi-guy or gay-guy. So, your best bet is to find a bi-guy or find a macho-acting guys. There are tons out there.

sinfulta

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mmmm, I think you prefer "straight-acting" guys more than "girly-acting" guys. There is a large portion of gay men who don't like those stereotypical "sissy sissy" boys. I know I don't. A lot of bear guys like macho guys and generally, macho guys = straight guys.

If your so-called straight guys let you suck him. I think he is more of a bi-guy or gay-guy. So, your best bet is to find a bi-guy or find a macho-acting guys. There are tons out there.

Can you tell me where they are? Cause I have found so few. People say that I am pretty straight acting or usually find out later on by me telling them. But I end up never getting involved with guys if in the slightest I think they act gay. They always have to be way way more masculine acting than myself. I have sorta the same problem. I'd rather them be very very macho/straight acting then attractive. Very sad.

DarkAuron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fell in love with my best friend.. it's been rough between us, but I think it'd just be best if I moved on in my life without him. It's too much stress and emotional attachment for him for me to go on in my life with him around. :/

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I fell in love with my best friend.. it's been rough between us, but I think it'd just be best if I moved on in my life without him. It's too much stress and emotional attachment for him for me to go on in my life with him around. :/
Sadly, that's probably the only thing you can do. It's a sucky situation to be in love with someone who'll never love you back. I hope you'll get over him.