Attraction to Superheroes

tony0390

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Batman will always be my #1 hero, just his whole good and dark side, limitless intelligence, and that well built body drives me crazy.
And Ive always dreamed of having a foursome with cyclops, wolverine, and jean gray. that would just be so hot.
Im also strongly attracted to:
spiderman
deadpool
iceman
thor
and green arrow

PRINCE_PEACH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NORTHSTAR has been one of my favorites since I was little. He's opely gay and actually realy cute. He has the powers of super speed while running and flying as well as light based powers. He's with the X-MEN

Also EMMA FROST is my female favorite. she has the same telepathic powers Jean Grey but she can also turn her skin into diamond. She stole Cyclops away from Jean Grey. She's the head mistress of the X-MEN
northstar_1.jpg

northstar_2.jpg

emma.jpg

emma_2.jpg

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The superheroes I want to do:

Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire showing off in front of mirror in Spider-Man 1 -- had to clean up after that:wink: )

Captain Falcon (F-Zero / F-Zero GX Nintendo GameCube -- Great graphics/ had to clean up after that too)

Wolverine (Hugh Jackoff Jackman:wink: - who knew he did Broadway?)

I don't know if you could call him a superhero, but Link from the Legend of Zelda video games. Just something about pointy ears:wink:

Link_muscle_study_by_crazyfreak.jpg

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I really thought Helen Slater was so HOT when she played Supergirl. She was certainly the best part of a bad movie.

L

lislndr

Superheroes are no doubt fetish fuel. There's so much to like about them. I'd say my favorite right now are Rogue (part of it the tease that touching her will kill you if not fuck you up), and Ms Marvel (tough, busty, cool as hell)

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm such a spaz, but I really dislike how they've made Emma Frost's powers "on par" with Jean's. I mean, really?? Yes, she's hot... but Jean can basically tear her apart with a blink of an eye. THAT is sexy.

Nightwing for me. And Green Lantern. Three-way. Yum. And Psylocke... Although I might be afraid of where she'd stick that psionic dagger.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ahhhh..Emma Peel in that tight outfit....many many a load lost to that one!

as to Lynda Carter- had a long fantasy about her with messed up hair and smudged red lipstick...mmm...

was always fascinated by the possibilities of Mr Fantastic and for some reason Ben Grimm is intriguing...

BlackLantern

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That reminds me, there was an issue where Sue Storm said something to the effect of, "There's a REASON he's called Mr Fantastic", and it was just her, her brother, and him in a car.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Giving you a hard-on is not a super power :tongue:
(re: Lara Croft)

she wouldn't say that after someone had thier way with her!

this is so strange but I've got to ask this here for anyone who used to watch the WONDER WOMAN tv Series...
does anyone else remember an episode where the villians plan was to have a sasquatch fuck wonder woman to death?
I know it sounds crazy, cus it should not have made it past the censors of the day but I swear I remember this vividly
obviously they didn't phrase it like that, but that was thier plan