Sexuality
Pansexual
Ian Somerhalder
Alexander Skarsgård
Remi Malek
Matt Bomer
Milla Jovovich
Aubrey Plaza

Beautiful eyes, strong jawline and Aubrey Plaza is just the right side of adorable, creepy and kill you in your sleep kind of sexy.

I don't like just men, so I'm not listing just men.

D

deleted848353

Ian Somerhalder
Alexander Skarsgård
Remi Malek
Matt Bomer
Milla Jovovich
Aubrey Plaza

Beautiful eyes, strong jawline and Aubrey Plaza is just the right side of adorable, creepy and kill you in your sleep kind of sexy.

I don't like just men, so I'm not listing just men.
Omg yes to Ian somerhalder and Alexander skarsgard. I'll add in Charlie hunnam and Robert kazinsky

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I recently mentioned Michael Mando in another thread.

The guys who play Tuco Salamanca's cousins in Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul are quite aesthetically pleasing to me as well.

Not that I don't have a wide range of types of human I can appreciate.. that particular look is just familiar and reminiscent of my fella. I gravitate towards men who look like him. He was legit my first crush ever in life, so he kinda molded my preference.

#cornyandidontcare

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I recently mentioned Michael Mando in another thread.

The guys who play Tuco Salamanca's cousins in Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul are quite aesthetically pleasing to me as well.

Not that I don't have a wide range of types of human I can appreciate.. that particular look is just familiar and reminiscent of my fella. I gravitate towards men who look like him. He was legit my first crush ever in life, so he kinda molded my preference.

#cornyandidontcare
I think that's actually really sweet! My first crush was a blonde/blue pretty boy and I evolved to love the dark hair dark eyes in people I find attractive.

Now, it's just the striking features. Things that stand out as different or odd. Strong lines, bright eyes that pop. It's just that almost alien nature to it in my head that I enjoy.