Attractive men have a waist to hips ratio of 0,9

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm always amused when people turn a statement like "A scientific study provides statistically significant support for the argument that, controlling for all other variables, a waist to hip ratio of 0.9 tends to be more attractive than other waist-to-hip ratios" into "Science says a waist to hip ratio of 0.9 means I am the most beautiful person in the world!"

Got a link to the psychological study in question? It'd be interesting to see their research methodology.

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Discovery Channel did the Science of Sex Appeal. Also there is a lot of scientific research out there if you look for it. Although I don't know anything about the hip/waist ratio.
Science of Sex Appeal Videos : Attraction : Discovery Channel

...attractiveness is subjective, not objective...

This is only not completely true because of averages. What the general population says attractiveness is can be measured. It is still subjective but there is a bell curve for what is considered attractive and what is not.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It doesnt matter if a guy has the body of a god if his face looks like its been smacked with a mack truck. Hah

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
how have you done to fix it? :O btw where did you measure the hips? they are too small imo..retry to measure at the widest point of the hips (where the head of the femurs protrude) and let me know!

That is how I did it. I don't have child bearing hips and I have a very small ass.