Attractive men with big cocks less likely to prefer relationships?

ilyanassa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get the feeling I'm a minority here, but I'm looking for a monogamous, long-term relationship. I just happen to feel like I deserve someone who is as smart, attractive, and fit as I am, with a biggish cock. But I'm suspicious that men who are both attractive and have a lovely big cock are far more likely to be womanizers, simply because they can (and if you only have casual sex, you can't know how awesome relationships can be, right?)

What do people think about the assumption that
attractive man + big cock = not into relationships? What has your experience been?

Thanks!
ily

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe that men with large cocks are more naturally inclined to behave like sluts or womanizers.

Handsome men who have bad characters are more likely to be womanizers because of increased opportunities, but being handsome or having a large cock does not mean that a man has a bad character.

My husband is a handsome man with a large cock and he has a very good character and he's not a womanizer. He was serious about me from the moment we met. I'm sure that he's not the only one.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'm dashingly handsome, supremely endowed AND I'm single, so you may be on to something...It's a wonder that I'm single too seeing as neither of those are even my best feature, which is my great humility

Ha! Sounds like you're taking self-publicity advice from Charlie Sheen. Do you have a letter from a lover enumerating the ways that you are great that you would like to share with us?

Last edited:

D_Sir Walter Snott

Just Browsing
Media
I have, from what I've been told, both, plus more, and I am still a shy man looking for a relationship. So I think it comes down to personality, either you're born an asshole, or you're not. I've tried being an asshole myself, thinking that it will get me more girls, but it doesn't because it is not me. I just can't stand it when people think that just because you're shy, they think you are insecure and have something to hide like a small cock or something. They don't even think that no matter how many good qualities that you have that you may still be uncomfortable around people, that really pisses me off! I think people should have a little more modesty, because I could be a right little cock bastard, but choose not to be because a huge cock and attractive features are nothing in the whole grand scheme of things.

Last edited:

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What do people think about the assumption that
attractive man + big cock = not into relationships? What has your experience been?

Thanks!
ily[/QUOTE]

Not entirely true....but, men with well proportioned cocks are more likely to be more confidant, and more likely to share it with.....everybody !

But, I wouldn't let that deter you in your quest to find smart, attractive, fit, well endowed men that are interested in committed long term relationships. They do exist. There are men who know they are "gifted", and don't need the constant reassurance of every little "hottie" that walks by...They have a woman they love, and that's more than enough for them..!

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! Sounds like you're taking self-publicity advice from Charlie Sheen. Do you have a letter from a lover enumerating the way that you are great that you would like to share with us?

Hehehe...Nah, I have no letter which enumerates all my great features...She used bullet points rather than numbers for the list:tongue:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hehehe...Nah, I have no letter which enumerates all my great features...She used bullet points rather than numbers for the list:tongue:

:lmao:

Strange that we have no neologism since the invention of the bullet point that would make that easier to say, like, "She ebulleted all of his great features, such as a gargantuan cock and a body that rivalled Michelangelo's David."

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Personally, I am not that handsome nor paricularly hung and I have a gf... but I always liked to be single before to enjoy myself with girls... you will find ugly small dicked men who don't want to have a steady relationship and hung, very handsome men that like to be in a relationship , it all depends on personality I think...Og course bick dicked men and handsome boy can have evry girls they want and it's natural they want to enjoy the life..it's like if a rich man lived a poor and sad life...if you have money then you have to spend it!! btw if you want to start a relationship you shouldnt search only handsome and big dicked men , otherwise you could look a bit shallow... you have to know what's most important to you.. if a strip boy or a nice boyfriend who loves you and you love too... if you are aiming for bick cocks and nice bodies you are not ripe enough to have a relationship IMO

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been told that im on the "above average" in therms of attractiveness, and im single, and i dnt like much the idea of being a womanizer to be honest, and i prefer a LTR too

Handsome men who have bad characters are more likely to be womanizers because of increased opportunities, but being handsome or having a large cock does not mean that a man has a bad character.
Agree

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:lmao:

Strange that we have no neologism since the invention of the bullet point that would make that easier to say, like, "She ebulleted all of his great features, such as a gargantuan cock and a body that rivalled Michelangelo's David."

You know what... I think you just invented the new Word of the Year: EBULLETED. I am calling the people at American Heritage immediately:smile:...It may not be quite as polemic as THRUTHINESS but it would certainly come in handy in various sentances (as you have demonstrated)!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
attractive man + big cock = a good looking man who is well endowed.

People are likely to not want to commit to a relationship for a variety of reasons. They may have too much baggage, they don't want to grow up, they have abandonment issues... the list could go on and on. How someone looks and the size of their wang has nothing to do with it.

I'm only venting because I was accused of all of the things I listed for many years and the truth of the matter was; I was not willing to settle down until I found the person I was sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I am not that handsome nor paricularly hung and I have a gf... but I always liked to be single before to enjoy myself with girls... you will find ugly small dicked men who don't want to have a steady relationship and hung, very handsome men that like to be in a relationship , it all depends on personality I think...Og course bick dicked men and handsome boy can have evry girls they want and it's natural they want to enjoy the life..it's like if a rich man lived a poor and sad life...if you have money then you have to spend it!! btw if you want to start a relationship you shouldnt search only handsome and big dicked men , otherwise you could look a bit shallow... you have to know what's most important to you.. if a strip boy or a nice boyfriend who loves you and you love too... if you are aiming for bick cocks and nice bodies you are not ripe enough to have a relationship IMO

To the first quote in bold: I beg to differ...I consider myself "big-dicked" and I most certainly couldn't get every/any girl I wanted.

To the second quote: Right on. I totally agree

D_Sir Walter Snott

Just Browsing
Media
You know what... I think you just invented the new Word of the Year: EBULLETED. I am calling the people at American Heritage immediately:smile:...It may not be quite as polemic as THRUTHINESS but it would certainly come in handy in various sentances (as you have demonstrated)!

Dude, isn't it spelt sentences and not sentances :)

Joking aside, I also agree with you that just because you are good looking AND have a huge cock does not mean that you can get every girl that you want. I myself know that from firsthand experience. I think this is like an urban myth or something.

Last edited:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, isn't it spelt sentences and not sentances :)

Joking aside, I also agree with you that just because you are good looking AND have a huge cock does not mean that you can get every girl that you want. I myself know that from firsthand experience. I think this is like an urban myth or something.

Oh yeah:tongue:Damn you spellcheck! I am lost without you!

Randll86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you are looking at the wrong men in the wrong places… I am looking for a women who is smart, attractive and fit who would like a long term monogamous relationship myself and have had little luck, mostly because I am quiet and shy and have been told by some friends that I can give off a… how shall I say… stuck up condescending vibe, which could not be further from the truth. I also would rather stay home and read a book or play my guitar than go out to some bar or club. I guess what I am saying is try striking up a conversation with quiet guy in the corner reading a book you might be surprised who you meet. :smile:

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Peoples responses always annoy me. Shes not saying EVERY man who is good looking is like that. She saying, is this the most likely trend? I would definitely say yes. I'm sure there's some scientific study that shows attractive men being in more one night stand activity and less long term relationships. It simply makes sense how can anyone disagree? Anecdotal evidence about your hubby or bf or yourself doesn't prove that here theory is not true.

I read in scientific american magazine that like 10-15% of men have sex with 90% of women. I think right there proves the OP's theory.

I think this is a pretty safe generalization. Men want sex. If a man has more opportunity to have sex, he is going to take it. If a man is good looking, he probably has more opportunity for sex. Of course this is pretty narrow. A man could have had a life like I had growing up. Denying any and all chances for social activity therefore he has zero social skills. I could be hot as fuck but I still wouldn't get much action due to me lacking in other areas.
So while being attractive is not the ONLY factor, it is most definitely a major one.

Also I'm sure there is a study somewhere that shows the more attractive children make more friends. ---> more friends more self esteem ---> more social skills----> more sex. Being attractive has many benefits.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Peoples responses always annoy me. Shes not saying EVERY man who is good looking is like that. She saying, is this the most likely trend? I would definitely say yes. I'm sure there's some scientific study that shows attractive men being in more one night stand activity and less long term relationships. It simply makes sense how can anyone disagree? Anecdotal evidence about your hubby or bf or yourself doesn't prove that here theory is not true.

I read in scientific american magazine that like 10-15% of men have sex with 90% of women. I think right there proves the OP's theory.

It doesn't because there's no proof that those men were all hung. That only proves that some men are really slutty.

As the men here are always complaining about, there's no good way of letting a woman know that he's hung without sounding like a jerk, so it's not useful for getting laid unless he sleeps with a woman who is so indiscreet that she tells a lot of people that he has a big penis, and not many women are that indiscreet past the age of 22.

Some of the men here claim that having a large penis makes them feel more confident, but that's obviously also not universally true. There are lots of "virgin" threads where hung men complain about debilitating shyness, and a lot of the guys here can attest to the fact that being hung hasn't helped them out socially.

Attractiveness is different, but again, we're talking about the difference between opportunity and motivation. Sure, if he's an attractive guy whose personality makes him the slutty type, then he's going to get laid a lot, but if he's an attractive guy who's momma raised him to not want to be slutty and settle down, then even though there's opportunity, he's probably not going to be a slutty guy. TheBF's friends still tease him about how many opportunities they saw him pass up in college, still putting that peer pressure on him to be sluttier than he naturally is, but he has the kind of personality that makes it easy to resist that kind of peer pressure. He's a serious kind of guy, and being attractive or hung doesn't change that aspect of his personality.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry you are annoyed Kassokilleri2ff but sweeping generalizations annoy me. It may make sense to you but until I see that scientific evidence with control groups I'm sticking my feelings that appearance and the size of someone's dick has nothing to do with monogamy and/or marriage.
I know many unfortunate looking people who may or may not have small dicks and they sleep around and are not faithful... But some of them have a considerable amount money and big egos. Maybe that's your control group for the study.