Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious to hear from the women.
If you had the choice of confidence, experience, or endowment as your partner's strongest attribute which would you pick and be sure to tell us why?

jawjagal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious to hear from the women.
If you had the choice of confidence, experience, or endowment as your partner's strongest attribute which would you pick and be sure to tell us why?

Wow! My guy is fortunate enough to have all three!! Or maybe I should say I am!!!

naghtybarbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would choose experience anyone can have confidence and a cock but I need more than in and out. someone who can use what they have and dif. positions with a naughty mind it never gets boring and never the same lay down so I can get off kinda thing.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
none of the above.

endowment doesn't make a good lover.
experience just means he thinks he knows what i'll like because the last chick liked it.
confidence? makes no difference.

i'll go for brains and sensitivity tyvm.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm probably all 3 if you count my size as endowed! I'm also athletic, intelligent, fucking hilarious, cool, crazy, sensitive, romantic, experimental, dirty, loving, cuddly, and I look like quasimodo's ugly step sister.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'll go for brains and sensitivity tyvm.
should have made a few more choices available:wink:
None of the above, neither of them makes him ideal. I don't want a cocky SOB as a boyfriend, I want a gentle mix of all of those qualities.
I think you can be any of those above without being cocky or pompus... but I do get your point

I guess I had originally though of this as a pick one of the above but I like where you ladys have taken the conversation... great points :cool:

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm probably all 3 if you count my size as endowed! I'm also athletic, intelligent, fucking hilarious, cool, crazy, sensitive, romantic, experimental, dirty, loving, cuddly, and I look like quasimodo's ugly step sister.
was looking for womens' perspective and opinions not a personals ads :tongue::wink: jk