Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why don't you stick around and come back and visit us every so often? Just comment when you want to. That is what I do. There are some threads that I don't even open because I know that they will get my blood pressure up or they will offend me. So I just don't go there. You can't leave we need you in our little women's support group.....for men with large penises. We need your point of view on things.

I understand what you mean about being on this site and it taking up a lot of your time. But you are the one in control of your time. You can limit the time you spend here.....but I would ask you not to give LPSG up. I know I am not the only one that feels this way. We are a group of friends and you have a lot of good friends here. Ignore people that say mean things to you.....There's always going to be somebody. Seems like that lately.

Anyways I will miss you and reading your threads and posts if you go. This place will be a little more not as fun without you.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why don't you stick around and come back and visit us every so often? Just comment when you want to. That is what I do. There are some threads that I don't even open because I know that they will get my blood pressure up or they will offend me. So I just don't go there. You can't leave we need you in our little women's support group.....for men with large penises. We need your point of view on things.

I understand what you mean about being on this site and it taking up a lot of your time. But you are the one in control of your time. You can limit the time you spend here.....but I would ask you not to give LPSG up. I know I am not the only one that feels this way. We are a group of friends and you have a lot of good friends here. Ignore people that say mean things to you.....There's always going to be somebody. Seems like that lately.

Anyways I will miss you and reading your threads and posts if you go. This place will be a little more not as fun without you.
.................DITTO.....:wink:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to miss you! If you see this, please check your pm. I sent you a message.

Take care!

xoxo

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I wish I could've said that, but I'm not one to goad back someone who's mind is set. Plus, I just don't have the feistyness in me to say goodbye and leave it at that you know, and............................AW, THE HELL WITH IT!!!!:angry::rant:

Mademoiselle Rouge/BedheadRed, I don't want you to leave just 'cause sombody here made you feel alienated or what have you.
C'mon, I like you an' your posts, and I should've said that in my 1st post here, but didn't wanna press my feelings too hard, but don't go:cry:.

Despite what you see here, alot of people here would still rather have you around, and would rally to your defense if necessary, myself ontop of that list.
At least a 24 hr think about it, huh?please?

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ill miss ya BHR :(
although no need to leave permenantly just cause people you dont even know where saying things to you. ignore it
its just a forum
but if you feel its for the best. good luck with everything :)

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry to add to the drama here, but its time for me to find a new hobby. LPSG does have a knack for sucking up your time, raising your blood pressure....among other things.

No matter how hard i try, i fucked up by ever posting pics because it turns out to blow all my credibility as a woman who has a viewpoint on crossing the lines of what i consider harassment on the internet. Because i happen to post sensual pictures of myself, these men assume that i sell myself out as ever noticing or commenting on what most would consider inappropriate, except for those who got hard dicks over it. I don't appreciate after all the posting i've done that my reputation is always in question. I feel pretty sick about it and i know that was their intent. And its no wonder so many women don't want to come and participate. Being a woman who has been in a situation recently that made me consider more carefully how these women, who are being posted about unknowingly here on lpsg, might feel about it explains why i got more gutsy about standing up for them.

You men who worked so hard to silence me.....enjoy the fake women. Now you can't keep making your little jabs at me every chance you get. I'm sure it explains your single status with your stuck-up attitudes and mindsets about how women "ask" to be treated.

I'm gracefully bowing out. Those who know me know how to contact me. All the rest, i wish you well.

bedheadred

You just have to know how to limit forums so they are a small part of things. You'll probably be back if you try to go cold turkey. I thought you were cool except for Ann Coulter-love (I'll never share that.) People on the internet ought to learn that the main problem is that none of it should be taken as seriously as your offlline life, but this site is one of the ones where you'll obviously find a lot of people who are really living on the net 24/7. Anyway, consider cutting down. It's hard to do, and I used to be addicted to some political blogs, but you figure out a strategy so you can keep it subordinated and keep the control over it yourself--but it does have to do with not giving a shit what people think, ultimately. Enjoyed chatting with in the chatroom too, babe.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll miss the endless (civil) debate threads, but perhaps it's for the best. Take care!

D

deleted213967

Adieu la rouge! Tes scènes torrides et ton franc-parler vont bien manquer au forum...C'mon! You almost made me up to 2% straight!

Status
Not open for further replies.