audio video chat rooms

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was just woundering if you guys knew of any audio video chat rooms that were free and had people jacking off there i only know a couple and there not really that good.

ivideochat.com --> theres lots of people will to jack but you have a time limit and you have to wait an hour befor you get back on again

http://www.okaygo.co.uk/ --> It's free and you get unlimited time but there is hardally anyone ther :(

ISPQvideochat --> you have to download it but you can't see peole right away and you only get a 30 day trial i thnk

hope you guys help me out

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at alphacocks chatroom for the first time yesterday and it was great fun, especially with the chance to have video too.

Mansurf.com has a very similar audio/video chatroom.

cheers

Dillon

Bulgeinbriefs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dudesnude.com has a video chat now

Pretty hot too! lots of guys on the site are hot and some like to cam there! Some actually come as a couple and just do it on cam!

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just found a new one guys4men.com lost of people ther and you can start new rooms

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a few more:

ICUII.com I've posted before on this...had fun, but its gotten stale you have to buy it and pay a yearly subscription. Still, it could be fun for a new kid on the block.

Mand8.com: Free and fun

D_cevys5

Experimental Member
Media
hi, you could try http://www.ladsoncam.com/ its free to join and usually has alot of cams with audio in the chat room you can only veiw 3 at a time as a normal member but u can get a free gold pass for 10 days have a look on the site for more info

Chris,