August is Anal Sex Month

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In all seriousness, that's something I really enjoy doing. I love the control aspect of oral sex and the surprise aspect of digital massage with straight men. Many have never had it done and are almost fearful, but once they get into it they shoot like rockets. It's a very cool feeling to be able to get someone off that well. I actually even turned one guy gay! (geez, talk about an ego crusher! lol) He liked the feeling so much he wanted to try it with a guy, and well, all I can say is my team lost!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 9 2004, 11:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Jul 9 2004, 11:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jul 9 2004, 08:36 AM

Digital prostate massage? Um, you don&#39;t need that unless you&#39;re over 50. LOL
Needing it and engaging in it are two different things. Getting one&#39;s prostate played with doesn&#39;t require a prescription from the proctologist&#33; [/b][/quote]
Yeah, but you did open yourself up to that.

:blink:

Come on, people, people&#33; I didn&#39;t mean that.

BRMSTN69: Proctoligy, who wants that job, you start at the bottom and you stay there&#33;

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
I experimented with anal sex before I ever lost my virginity. First tried around the time I turned 18 .... I was curious so went down and bout a trio of &#39;insertables&#39;: the smallest butt plug i could find, a smallish plain dildo (like 5 x 4 in), and a slightly larger vibrator (7 x 5 in I believe).I experimented with these (with tons of lube) for over a month .... Could never once get any real enjoyment out of it. I tried different positions, different speed of motion .... it just felt painful to me. Go figure.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One thing on prostate exam. I love anal sex. I love to have fingers and toys and penises in my ass, but I do not find a prostate exam the least bit enjoyable. To our females out there, do you find a gyno exam enjoyable? A gloved finger shoved in my anus with too much lube and no pretense of giving me pleasure is NOT fun.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, yes, and he knew it too. I was travelling for work, moving about every 6 mos, and because of some slight female issues, I had to check in with a gyno everywhere I went. While in Parkersburg, WV, I found an Indian gyno (I always look for Indian doctors). He was fairly young, very attractive, and he did what no one in 25 years could do for me- he SOLVED my problem&#33; I guess I felt a kind of hero worship for him changing my life for the better. During my exams, I felt myself "lubing up" rather a lot, and I know it was noticable to him as well, although he never said anything about it. I eventually moved from there as well, but with very warm memories of the good looking guy who taught me how to manage my life.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i&#39;m a fan of the anal sex b/c of my hubby. He&#39;s the only one who&#39;s ever been able to get me to go all the way with it. I&#39;ve tried with 2 other guys, but it was 1st times for both of them and they didn&#39;t know what the hell they were doing. The first couple times, I admit, were uncomfy, but after a while...DAMN it feels good. But yes, I shall be celebrating Anal Sex Month this month and next and next....ah, you get the idea.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Another convert&#33; :lol: I love the fact that you didn&#39;t give up trying. Most women (and men) find the first time too painful and say "EXIT ONLY". If you have someone who isn&#39;t going to just shove it in and "rape" you, then it is fun and very sensual. And to drambone2001, my love life is great.. I am very happy and settling down (go figure). I will try to find time to post a few more stories.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can enjoy anal sex at time. I have to be very excited, and have had to have had at least 2 orgasms. Wine or pot is also a great way for me to relax.

I&#39;ve surprised a few guys when theyve suggested it and becuase i rarely turn it down if im really into sex with them, and i have suggested it on occasion.

I cant climax from anal alone, but have spectactular orgasms with diddling during anal.

A