Treefood66

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone got stuff on this dude? The little bit I have seen of him is great but idk if it want a full video yet. Pre-onlyfans and stuff he'd make really hot cumshot stuff but now it looks like he's focusing more on servicing/sex with others

Attachments

D

deleted7148891

He has one of the most interesting looking cocks out there...its long and on the thin side which I find to be a huge turn on. Does anyone know his girth or is anyone good at estimating it ?

Reactions: kev2001

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is really special —I love his boyishly handsome face combined with that non gym body. And his crazy cum eating and piss with a boner antics. He’s definitely American which makes him hotter especially the way he says “F*ck” after he shoots his load—does anyone know what city he lives in exactly?

ArcherArrow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just found out about him, thanks to this lovely site lol so from what I'm understanding his socials are shutting down?? His OF says he is inactive, the Twitter links in this thread were dead, etc. I added his snapchat and he added me back. Does anyone know if he is still active anywhere?

Reactions: kev2001