Aunt Flow....advice

ugajen1: Hey all....i have a question....

While on my period I have often found that sex is more amazing...but one thing...i thought it would provide more lubrication but i inevitably get soar and dry...any advice..?? lube doesnt work as well during that time...

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ugajen1@Sep 21 2004, 03:20 AM
Hey all....i have a question....

While on my period I have often found that sex is more amazing...but one thing...i thought it would provide more lubrication but i inevitably get soar and dry...any advice..?? lube doesnt work as well during that time...
[post=256839]Quoted post[/post]​

Um you're more likely to contract STI's on your period, I guess you'll have to use a lube then, try shopping around.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

not to spoil any ones fun but a clinical reason why there has been a sort of taboo about sex during the menses is that during that time your cervix is open and your body is able to contract many nasty things. Also blood is predominately water based so unlike natural arousal it does not work well as a lubricant.

Naughty

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it is natural, naughty, but unlike arousal off your period, it's a lousy lubricant, primarily because blood's mostly water.

Also bacteria love that kind of environment. It's like if you lubed up with sugar water.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have enjoyed having sex while girlfriends are on their period, just throw dons some dark towels and go to it. As for lack of lubrication, I have used most of the water based ones. Just make sure you clean up after. You can try silicon based ones.. I haven't but I heard they last longer.

ssu: Honestly, I've never tried.. Lubrication isn't an issue normally for me anyway, but to be honest I don't think my girlfriend would even let me try sex when she is on her period - very shy in that respect.

Good luck otherwise :D I can understand maybe how the whole hormone thing at that time could give a much different (better, worse) experience during sex.