Aunt flow

Sex while aunt flow visits

• Total voters

I voted Yes but it depends on the girl of course, the relationship with that girl and the stage of the period... but yes I have had sex with my gf during her period for example in the shower... I would never have sex with someone I am not in a serious relationship with and is on her period, period...

Reactions: lapdog2001

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's up to her, really. It feels a little different for me. The first couple times I did it with an ex g.f. she hadn't told me, and I kinda had to figure out on my own with the condom was a little smeary with red on it.

Non-voting member, as I believe it is the ladies call. If she is game up for it.

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just use a towel. missionary is easiest to contain the mess. also a vag with a tampon in is easy to lick the clit with zero mess

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it in the past with when I was in a long term relationship. Not all the time, but sometimes she was extra horny during that time, so since I was going to get laid, I was all for it! :D We were using condoms anyways, so that wasn't an issue. We would put a white towel below us as that was the easiest to launder.

One time at a hotel we didn't want to bloody the sheets or towels, so we moved into the bathroom, where I entered her from behind in front of the full width mirror. That was sooo sexy, and we both could see me entering her. We eventually moved into the shower, where we continued with from-behind standing sex until I came. It certainly made cleanup easier! :D

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like lapdog, I once had a girlfriend who felt extra-horny whilst menstruating. I was always happy to oblige. Most girls I've known, however, make it plain that they are vaginally unavailable at period time. I sometimes wonder if this is because they have a conventional view that sex would be yucky and a huge no-no, or if it's because they don't enjoy sex at this particular time. I suspect it's the former. Either way, it's her period and it's her call.

Reactions: lapdog2001