Auschwitz ... or ... Buchenwald?

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The story has been completely squashed by the media - so many people may have missed it.

When Hillary's RFK comments were twisted and spun into some evil plot - it made the front page of my local paper. Today there is not one word printed about Barry's "mis-statement", LOL! But why am I surprised?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
The story has been completely squashed by the media - so many people may have missed it.
Squashed or suppressed? Hmmm...

Uncle, great uncle... Auschwitz, Buchenwald... Americans, Russians...

Eh, what's the diff? Boy, talk about a "change" candidate.... :rolleyes:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Still grousing about that mendacious cunt losing herself the nomination?

:rolleyes:

Geez, get over it already...that ship has sailed. Time to start realizing that, unlike the Kennedys, we narrowly dodged a bullet.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Still grousing about that mendacious cunt losing herself the nomination?
Oh, hell no... I'm rooting for HRC and Billybob to go 'scorched earth' clear to Denver. :firedevil:

As for BHO, this guy's shaping up to be a better treasure trove of mis/double-speak than Kerry ever was. Off script = ready the damage control! :liar:

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wait, what happened? someone please explain, i havent heard about this

isnt this the forum that politics stuff like this is usually discussed on?

edit: lol, check out my new avatar. this photo is SUCH an obvious photoshop

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wait, what happened? someone please explain, i havent heard about this

isnt this the forum that politics stuff like this is usually discussed on?

edit: lol, check out my new avatar. this photo is SUCH an obvious photoshop

Obama said his great uncle helped liberate Aushwitz, but Auschwitz was liberated by the Russians.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Obama said his great uncle helped liberate Aushwitz, but Auschwitz was liberated by the Russians.

But it is a fact that his great-uncle was part of the American unit that liberated Buchenwald.

This isn't quite in the same league as dodging sniper fire, But I'm certain that Trannyity will disagree.

But it is a fact that his great-uncle was part of the American unit that liberated Buchenwald.

This isn't quite in the same league as dodging sniper fire, But I'm certain that She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named will disagree.

:nono:

Shhhhh! If you say the name it will appear! :eek:mfg:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah but the point is that if Hillary happened to misspeak like that people would be all over her. True hillary haters don't let anything slide.

Obama has a mother who was an only child so technically he doesn't have an uncle. If hillary made up a relative to liberate the jews GOD FORBID...

But now that I think about it, was the great uncle he was referring to reverend wright?

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obama has a mother who was an only child so technically he doesn't have an uncle.

His wasn't an immaculate conception, SM...he did have a biological father, a man whose brother(s) would be his uncles. He also had a stepfather, and most people consider brothers of step-parents to be uncles as well.

Great uncles go one generation back...they're your parents' uncles, the siblings of your grandparents. Like everyone else, Obama has four grandparents (six if you count his steps)...a brother of any one of those people would technically be his great uncle.

D

deleted213967

Why is BHO trying to compete on that foreign policy front where even his most obsequious punditry wouldn't tread?

It's die Wirtshaft, Dummkopf, not Auschwitz!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BFD, Obama trying to suck up to the Jewish vote. Where's Sammy Davis Jr when he needs him ? Trying to also get in good with the military side as well. Those with zero war experience should leave that alone and just adfmit they don't have any experience instead they try to vicariously get credit for something someone else related to them did. My Dad was a European theatre WW II veteran just the same, I don't get any credit for any of his heroics, those are his footlocker full of memories, decorations, medals and accomplishments.

A co-worker asked me why the media hadn't made a big deal about the Idaho primary. I told him it was Idaho, they're Republicans, true Obama nailed 80 % of the votes and delegates, but still 20-22k voters isn't anything compared to what McCain received and he's already sewn up the "R" spot. 116K voters showed up for the Republicans to 22K for Democrat voters. Might as well give those EV's to McCain right now.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

His wasn't an immaculate conception, SM...he did have a biological father, a man whose brother(s) would be his uncles. He also had a stepfather, and most people consider brothers of step-parents to be uncles as well.

Great uncles go one generation back...they're your parents' uncles, the siblings of your grandparents. Like everyone else, Obama has four grandparents (six if you count his steps)...a brother of any one of those people would technically be his great uncle.

I hear what your saying but you don't have to defend it for me, it doesn't really make a difference. If I recall he didn't say "my great uncle", he said it was his uncle. Like I said, I don't give a fuck, but if people are gonna jump all over hillary or mccain than the same should be pointed out when obama misspeaks as well.