DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Aussie boy breaks into zoo, feeds animals to croc - Yahoo! News

By KRISTEN GELINEAU, Associated Press Writer 17 minutes ago

SYDNEY, Australia - A 7-year-old boy broke into a popular Outback zoo, fed a string of animals to the resident crocodile and bashed several lizards to death with a rock, the zoo's director said Friday.
The 30-minute rampage, caught on the zoo's security camera, happened early Wednesday after the boy jumped a security fence at the Alice Springs Reptile Center in central Australia, said zoo director Rex Neindorf.
The child then went on a killing spree, bashing three lizards to death with a rock, including the zoo's beloved, 20-year-old goanna, which he then fed to "Terry," an 11-foot, 440-pound saltwater crocodile, said Neindorf.
The boy also fed several live animals to Terry by throwing them over the two fences surrounding the crocodile's enclosure, at one point climbing over the outer fence to get closer to the giant reptile.
In the footage, the boy's face remains largely blank, Neindorf said, adding: "It was like he was playing a game."
By the time he was done, 13 animals worth around $5,500 had been killed, including a turtle, bearded dragons and thorny devil lizards, Neindorf said. Although none were considered rare, some are difficult to replace, he said.
"We're horrified that anyone can do this and saddened by the age of the child," Neindorf said.
Alice Springs police said they are unable to press charges against the boy because of his age. Children under age 10 can't be charged with criminal offenses in the Northern Territory. His name was not released because of his age.
Neindorf said he plans to sue the boy's parents.
The boy's small size is probably the reason he didn't trip the zoo's security system, which relies on sensors to detect intruders, Neindorf said.
"I just want people to learn that they can't let their children go and run amok," Neindorf said. "If we can't put the blame onto the child, then someone has to accept the responsibility."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course you can blame the boy for his actions! :irked: Sounds to me like they have a budding psychopath on their hands. He needs psychiatric help. It may not help but they have to at least try.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These people are cracked in the head just like their lizards thinking this brat ain't responsible for his actions. He's a real charmer, that's for sure. His parents must be either awful proud or embarassed. If they're any kind of humans, the latter is much more acceptable.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
That is evil incarnate, manifested in a 7 year old boy. He needs to go back to the factory as a defective unit.{and fucking stay there}

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Which is why they should consider bringing back spanking.

And yes, I know it's something that is frowned upon, but at the same time.... there are children who need it.

Last edited:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is 7 yrs old and is not responsible for actions of that magnitude. We're not talking about a 7 yr old throwing a baseball through the neighbor's window here. This is obviously much deeper and scarier.

His face was blank? No emotion?

The child should have mandatory therapy and child services should check those parents out. I would put all my money on that kid having a behavioral disorder and/or is abused.

I feel sorry for that child.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
He is 7 yrs old and is not responsible for actions of that magnitude. We're not talking about a 7 yr old throwing a baseball through the neighbor's window here. This is obviously much deeper and scarier.

The child should have mandatory therapy and child services should check those parents out. I would put all my money on that kid having a behavioral disorder and/or is abused.

I'd second the behavioural disorder and even toss you some potential serial killer sadism.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my first response was going to be dismissive, but, on second blush, there's probably a valid point here

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is sad yes, but I can kinda see what he may of thought he was doing.

Australia zoo is known for feeding the crocs, whenever you see it on TV they're throwing some dead animal to the crocs.

The kid has probable seen this and just wanted to feed the crocs himself and where else are you going to find animals to feed to a crocodile in a zoo, if not the other exhibits.

I think it's a little more innocent than we'd like to believe, kids do stupid things, but there are issues of why he thought it was OK to kill animals. Good job it was just lizzards and not the neighbors dogs!

Yes, the child is responsible for his action, yes the parents have a degree of responsibility too.

Does he need a psychologist? Probably not, just a bloody good slap across the arse for being a little shit!

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My son is 7 years old. There is no way in hell that my son would do a thing like that. Kids don't just know right from wrong, it has to be taught. I'll actually talk with him about this tonight. I try to use real life examples with him to discuss choices, what he would do if he saw someone doing this kind of thing.

Unfortunately, I do know one child that would have done this sort of thing when he was that age - and was caught killing a cat when he was 9 years old. He was released from his 2nd round at hard time last October. He's my god-son and he's 30 now. I've always regretted not taking him from his mom after that happened, but I'm not sure how much difference I could have made.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Is sad yes, but I can kinda see what he may of thought he was doing.

Australia zoo is known for feeding the crocs, whenever you see it on TV they're throwing some dead animal to the crocs.

The kid has probable seen this and just wanted to feed the crocs himself and where else are you going to find animals to feed to a crocodile in a zoo, if not the other exhibits.

I think it's a little more innocent than we'd like to believe, kids do stupid things, but there are issues of why he thought it was OK to kill animals. Good job it was just lizzards and not the neighbors dogs!

Yes, the child is responsible for his action, yes the parents have a degree of responsibility too.

Does he need a psychologist? Probably not, just a bloody good slap across the arse for being a little shit!

Dude, did you miss the part of the report where he first killed those animals with a rock? Or was that just a small Mercy on his part before throwing them to the Croc with a totally blank expression.:confused: