erik the viking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all, 50yo MWM career police officer from Sydney, Australia. Not sure if I qualify for the (L)PSG but I'm working on it! 18cm and thick. Would be good to share some stories with men and women around the world, not just those on the thin blue line. I'll post some pics when I get a chance, would love some feedback. Stay safe out there guys, it's a crazy world!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi all, 50yo MWM career police officer from Sydney, Australia. Not sure if I qualify for the (L)PSG but I'm working on it! 18cm and thick. Would be good to share some stories with men and women around the world, not just those on the thin blue line. I'll post some pics when I get a chance, would love some feedback. Stay safe out there guys, it's a crazy world!

You have misconstrued the nature of this site erik. It's not restricted to large dicks only. Be proud of whatever size wang you have. Big or small, we accept all men - and women too. Welcome to lpsg!:emoji_hotdog::emoji_grin::emoji_fries:

cpetros

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi mate. I wonder if you know of the toilet block in the Domain. Quite popular. I'm a closeted bi guy and got lucky and found a uniformed cop in there - chubby older guy - and blew him in a cubicle there. Fucking awesome. Swallowed his entire thick load. Wonder if cops are that bald and go there from the time to time?

Reactions: Gj816 and BillM

Potatoships

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
18 cm and thick? Of you definitely qualify for the L in LPSG. Can’t wait to see pics

Reactions: Constantly_horny

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome Erik! Enjoy the site.

Reactions: BillM

erik the viking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I've continued the pumping experiment and now the wife EXPECTS 9x3" cock every time. This has backfired, because I am more like 8x2.5" normally. She orgasms from penetration alone when pumped, but needs oral/digital when not. Seems like she wants huge cock...

Reactions: Curious65