Aussie Cock?

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
being an aussie i am use to playing with aussie cock but i am interested to know what other nationalities think of aussie cock or guys?? what has your sex been like with them?
:)

I'm reminded of the joke I was told by an Australian woman during one of my visits..

You know they call Aussie ladies sheilas? right. Do you know what they call Aussie men ?
Wombats.. Why wombats?
Because if you look up wombat in a dictionary the definition is :
Smelly, furry mammal that eats, roots, shoots and leaves.

Apparently the joke all comes down to an extra "," That being said..

Aussie men are the best lovers I've had. Followed closely by Brazilians, italians, Cajuns and men form Wales and Manchester UK (not as much luck with men from other parts of the UK). But then again I've got a LOT of other countries left on my list, to sample.. :biggrin1:

and in all honesty, i think I've found Australian men to be the best lovers, in part because I've also found them to be the best friends and buds. Something about the cultural mindset there just "clicks" with me.

I heard the "Ordinarily I don't like Yanks, mate. But you're a bit of allright" a LOT while visiting there. and one kind guy told his mates not to mind me being American because I was "An Aussie soul trapped in a Yank body."