Aussie Guy and newly 18

D_overturned vehicle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heeeeyyyyy...
well what a lovely thing the internet is hahaha... Hello to all members out their on LPSG. My name is Rhys. Im new to this site so please excuse the homepage (it needs work). Well wat to say, I just turned 18, I am 5 foot 10 and my penis is 7inches by 5inches girth. Not huge by some member standards by desirable nevertheless. I am 50/50 gay/straight, guess im just a confused horny teenager ha! and I live in Australia. anyways this post is too long as it is. so yea, cheers and if your aussie drop us a line or something and if your not, ehh drop us a line anyways ;) cya

(p.s. pics coming soon)

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site Rhys! Glad that you're now legal! That's one fine looking cock you have there! Hope you enjoy the site!

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Heeeeyyyyy...
well what a lovely thing the internet is hahaha... Hello to all members out their on LPSG. My name is Rhys. Im new to this site so please excuse the homepage (it needs work). Well wat to say, I just turned 18, I am 5 foot 10 and my penis is 7inches by 5inches girth. Not huge by some member standards by desirable nevertheless. I am 50/50 gay/straight, guess im just a confused horny teenager ha! and I live in Australia. anyways this post is too long as it is. so yea, cheers and if your aussie drop us a line or something and if your not, ehh drop us a line anyways ;) cya

(p.s. pics coming soon)

Welcome, nice looking cock looks bigger than 7 to me.