Aussie Guys Cut Uncut?

Fuxxx

Just Browsing
Media
Ergh, my dad "broke the tradition" and its shit.

Infancy is the best time to be cut, now I'm looking at it and it's going to be painful and expensive!

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
41 and cut here.
All my mates, that I've seen, are cut, and most guys I've been with have been cut. Only 2 guys I've been with have been uncut, one about 18, and the other about 30.
My sons are one cut and the other uncut - I wanted to have them cut, but when the last one was born, they (dr's) wouldn't do it.

dtlol

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Perth City (Western Australia, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im from melbourne, fairly young really, uncut, seems to be the trend. i like it, and am glad im not cut, sometimes i woder what it would be like.. mates are uncut apart from two. all the guys on my soccer team are uncut (and i have seen visual proof haha!). High School friends were mostly all uncut 2

aussienick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my mates at work just had twin boys. Proudly told us he had them both circumcised. Felt like smacking him in the mouth. Poor little fellas. But he was insistent they be like him.. A little too much info to be sharing at work!

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i'm with you. I guess he's not had enough personal experience with u/c guys to understand that a foreskin is a nice thing to keep a hold of. At least I hope that he continues to be an "active dad" in their lives in the future.

ssgt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i am surprised how easy it is for people to find someone to circumcise their sons. everyone recons drs dont do it.

CuriousTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear it's still offered in Aussie private hospitals even though it's banned in most public ones. There will always be a Dr willing to make a few bucks from snipping willies! The kid doesn't get a say in it!

aussienick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another one of my workmates became a father this week. Also had his son circumcised. Does anyone think it's becoming more common in Aust? Maybe it's a working class thing? I'm in the building game and work with lots of typical Aussie blokes. Maybe they're bigger at hanging on to tradition?

S

SirConcis

There is a big difference between "we won't pay for it" and "we strictly forbid it being done".

Countries where circumcision fell out of favour did so because the state stopped paying for it. Once parents have to start filling out more forms and are told it is not longer popular, many choose to just drop it and leave their son uncut, while those who are convinced will seek services to get it done outside the hospital.

aussienick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not done in public hospitals here anymore, but can be arranged in private. So not "banned" as such, just not being done on the public purse. Guess that's helped drive down the rate.

ssgt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i hear that more and more people are looking to get it done.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You hear wrong.
Circumcision, despite all the jimmied studies with dubious data they can dredge up, is rapidly losing popularity in the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and elsewhere.
The foreskin has been on mammals for 120 million years. Nature might tolerate a defect here and there, but it is far less likely on the reproductive organs.
How much of a problem is the clitoral foreskin? That's about how much the penile foreskin is as well.