Aussie Guys Cut Uncut?

S

SirConcis

Mandoman, it is entirely possible that the drop in circ rates in country such as australia,, nz and canada has stopped and that more and more parents are choosing to get their son done.

In other words, when a place such as Québec is down to the "basic" circ rate of roughly 5-10% (similar to other places that donlt circumcise), the circ rate can stay the same or increase. It can't decrease anymore.

CuriousTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There were a couple of new lads in the change room at my gym the other day. Both would be about 23. I was surprised to see they were both circumcised. Must have still be quite popular in the 80s.

aussienick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Must have just been a co-incidience Tom. I think circumcision had really fallen out of favour in Australia by the late 80s. Luck of the draw? Maybe you should ask them!? Good luck.

skinboy8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My current bf is 35, i.e born in '76, and is uncut. He was born in a big public hospital in Sydney and the staff were unenthusiastic about circumcision even then. I was born in a big Sydney maternity hospital in the mid '80s and my dad wanted me done, my mother was less enthusiastic, and the nursing staff called a social worker to talk dad out of it! Thankfully I was left intact, as was my sexy fella, and now I live in foreskin heaven! :biggrin1:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mandoman, it is entirely possible that the drop in circ rates in country such as australia,, nz and canada has stopped and that more and more parents are choosing to get their son done.
Oh you wish!

In other words, when a place such as Québec is down to the "basic" circ rate of roughly 5-10% (similar to other places that donlt circumcise), the circ rate can stay the same or increase. It can't decrease anymore.
I swim at a public pool, and sometimes the changing room fills with kids aged 7-8 who change without shame. I haven't seen a circumcised boy for years (well, maybe one, with a foreign father).

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Helped a Gay partner bring up a child from birth ( sisters son)
He is 25 odd now and has mentioned several times, he is real Thankful the decision was made to leave him Uncut
(my partner was cut, and asked for my opinion, we agreed - i am uncut)
enz