Aussie Rugger DAVID "Wolfman" WILLIAMS

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMHO, one of the best looking men in professional sports, Australian rugby league player David "Wolfman" Williams. He's also featured in "Gods of Football." (I have to confess, however, I like him a hell of a lot better without his trademark beard...or a least with a very short beard. I know, I know--rugby heresy.)

fmforums > David 'Wolfman' Williams

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IMHO, one of the best looking men in professional sports, Australian rugby league player David "Wolfman" Williams. He's also featured in "Gods of Football." (I have to confess, however, I like him a hell of a lot better without his trademark beard...or a least with a very short beard. I know, I know--rugby heresy.)

WOW :eek: can I eat his ass for hours then fuck it? Think he'd let me?

D_Mister_Meaner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm totally in love with david williams, I think he's perfection, he has a fucking 10pack! And the fact he's young and looks like that is fucking incredible, imagine how he will look in his 30's! He's is genuine model material, his face alone heart stopping! And he's a sweetheart in interviews too, I'm drooling, and not from my mouth :)

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm with you Rico. A little stubble is fine, but the bushy beard is just too distracting. David is deliciously gorgeous though... and what an ass!

Last edited by a moderator:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
probably his leg, but lets pretend its his dick:redface:

Actually, it is mostly pubes with a "hint" of his dick. (You've got to see a larger version of it--not too closely cropped at the bottom-- since it's very subtle.) Since the original link expired, I'm reposting David Williams under a title I stole from a blog, "Beauty and the Bum." Seriously, how many guys have an ass quite this awesome?

Here's a link to larger versions of the shower pics:

http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=123145&st=20

Attachments

Last edited:

twogents

Experimental Member
Media

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
only in the united states are we so obsessed with keeping everything covered up. remember the moral outrage of the superbowl nipple.