Aussie Straight Guy Turned Into Gay Cock Pumping Addict

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a 100% true story of how I, at the time a 20-year-old seemingly straight guy ended up where I am today. I was still living at home with my parents, had fooled around with a few girls and had been in a relationship with a girl from high school for just over 2 years. I thought I was happy we fucked 2 or 3 times a week whenever we could sneak it in. The sex wasn’t overly wild, it’s not because I wasn’t proud of my skills or cock. I actually had a decent sized uncut cock and stamina. It’s just we didn’t have our own space and both our houses were bursting with people.

I Started going to the gym irregularly around my TAFE (College) courses. I always kept to myself did my thing, figured out who the regulars were, which guys always hid behind their towels in the change rooms, I for one liked exposing my cock and balls and was quite proud how I hung compared to the other guys. One day I was leaving the gym and as I exited into the carpark a guy was walking towards the gym with what looked like something the size of a small rabbit stuffed down the leg of his red Umbro soccer shorts. I never really looked at guys crotches, but this could be seen from across the car park. I got in my car a bit confused thinking that could not have been all cock and balls.

Months later I was working out at the gym and noticed a guy sat over from me doing weights in red shorts and my memory was jogged, but I could not for the life of me even remember looking at his face in the car park and wondered if it was the same guy. After a few minutes the guy stood up and sure enough there was so much cock hanging down the leg of his shorts this thing looked incredibly fat and swung freely as he walked past me smiling and said hey. He was a pretty buff looking guy maybe 45 years old, shoulder length surfy blond hair very well kept for his age. He kept walking towards the change rooms. I couldn’t help myself I had to go see if I could get a glimpse of what was in his shorts. Upon entering the change room our lockers were on opposite sides and he had his back to me in his locker fishing out his change of clothes and putting them on the bench in the middle and I did the same we would have been about 3 meters away from each other unpacking our belongings onto the same bench. I started undressing first and got naked, him following with just his top and then introduced himself as Alex and started making small talk about how my body is looking good and do I come often. I said a bit but I should come more often and that’s when he pulled his shorts off and out flopped a cock about 8inches long it was as fat as a coke can uncut and had a leather studded cock strap at the base of it and big loose balls hidden mostly behind the fat cock but there was this shiny metal shaft that seemed to weigh his balls down.

I gasped at the size of it and was sporting a rock hard 7.5 inch cock right in front of him. I was so in awe of how this huge fat cock was hanging that I didn’t even hear what he said, and he repeated again, “hey Kido do you have any body wash for the shower I forgot mine”. I nodded and followed him into the showers, luckily back then they were a communal block of 8 shower heads (today they have all been renovated and private). We started showering and he was chatting away with his massive horse cock bouncing around still limp and was looking at my rock hard cock and said, “this big cock really turns you on, doesn’t it?” I nodded and just kept looking at it and he asked me to soap it up for him. I grabbed the body wash and started soaping up his cock. The weight of it and girth were but something I could not believe. It started to grow. Not any thicker but maybe an inch or so longer to about 9.5inches long and a girth I could not get my hand around. I told him its fucking massive. That’s when he said some guys find it weird, but he likes the size of his body and wants his cock as big as he can. The only words I could muster up was “how” while still giving him a soapy massage. He then said he uses a cock pump every day and over time you grow. I said does it stay that big forever. He said no it will go back down but after 25years it is permanently bigger to a point. He said if you want, we can head back to his place and he will show me cock pumping. I just nodded and dried up and got dressed. Here I was a straight guy with a girlfriend following a guy home to see how big I could get my cock.

His apartment was walking distance and as soon as we got in the lounge room, I could see the pumps on his coffee table, and he stripped off revealing his huge horse cock and balls. I stripped off and sat on the lounge. He reached over started lubing up my cock and balls then attached a small magnetic ring around my nut sack and placed the tube over my cock and started pumping it up. My cock felt incredible, he was standing next to me getting the pressure just right and his cock kept grazing my arm. I just had to touch his cock again and still couldn’t believe the weight of it and its girth, I started to peel his big puffy foreskin back and that’s when he stared to grow again. He laid me down on the lounge and brought his cock to my face and started telling me what to do. He mentioned how sensitive his foreskin is after pumping and to get my tongue inside the skin. He started to tell me how to jack his big “daddy” cock and get my tongue in his foreskin and kiss his knob. He told me to swing his big balls around as he was alternating the pressure in my cock pump. I had never been so turned on in my life sexually. This was the first ever cock I had touched other than mine and I was worshipping it exactly as he wanted. I lost track of time and after about 30 minutes of slobbering all over his cock and balls he pulled away and his hard cock was still so heavy it pointed down on an angle of about 45 degrees.

He sat me back up and then the pressure on the pump was slowly released and he took the pump off my cock and out flopped a very greasy cock that I couldn’t believe was mine. It was a lot thicker and heavier and just touching my cock didn’t feel like it was mine. Sure, I could still feel it, but my eyes were seeing a much fatter and heavier cock. Alex reached in and started sucking and tonging my foreskin and I almost blew my load, I was moaning and squirming around, and Alex pulled us to our feet and lead me to his bedroom. We both crash on his bed and start passionately kissing and grinding our big, pumped cocks against each other I then said I’m about to cum and he said not yet son. We ended up in a 69 position his cock way to thick to get past the foreskin and knob, but I knew he preferred me tonging his foreskin and jacking that fat shaft. He had me on top and the small, weighted ring was still around my balls providing a nice swing as he was gagging on my fat cock trying to deep throat me. That’s when it happened, I couldn’t hold back any longer and started to unload down his throat and kept jacking his massive, pumped horse cock and as my orgasm was finishing, he shot a nice thick load all over my face and chest.

As we were cleaning up, we swapped numbers and he said next time I will be able to pump bigger and thicker than I did. I asked as big and thick as you. He laughed and said over time son, over time. I went to put my shorts on, and he said here try these on and handed me his red Umbro Soccer shorts and took my underwear off me. I slid them on and could see the outline of my fat pumped cock and feel my balls swing free with the weights. I left wearing his shorts and was hard again before I even made it back to my car. I was meant to see my girlfriend that night and thought that I can’t do that she will notice my cock is twice as thick as It was just yesterday. And besides I just wanted to go home and hold my fat cock and stroke it till I blow and that’s exactly what I did. I was never so turned on in my life, just yesterday I was straight and today I had the most incredible orgasm from a guy with an extreme pumped cock. I jacked off about 5 times that night with my weighted nuts bouncing around and my new thick cock.

The next morning when I woke up my cock was back to normal and I just wanted it fat again and fatter than it was before. I organized to meet up with Alex at 3pm and we pumped bigger than I was the day before and had incredible orgasms again. We would pump together every second day and I ended the relationship with my girlfriend and became a cock pumping freeballing exhibitionist walking round like him with a massive trouser snake in clingy shorts. I would show it off at the gym changerooms, nude beaches and 16 years later although I don’t see Alex anymore, I am now as fat as his cock was, just marginally shorter.

the_need_is_

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I loved the bit when you just got hard in front of him by seeing his cock. When guys cocks just stand up like that I know they are ready for anything. Reading that bit has made me hard-as in bed.

79B4CE5B-FAB9-4010-A7D0-C34F175BF6A9.jpeg

So now I am going to pull myself of thinking about you. with my wife sleeping beside me.

Last edited:

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I loved the bit when you just got hard in front of him by seeing his cock. When guys cocks just stand up like that I know they are ready for anything. Reading that bit has made me hard-as in bed.

View attachment 31710491

So now I am going to pull myself of thinking about you. with my wife sleeping beside me.

OMG you are from Armidale. You are just up the road lol well a few hours Im in central coast here

Reactions: NateicusPumper

AussieJoey29

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a 100% true story of how I, at the time a 20-year-old seemingly straight guy ended up where I am today. I was still living at home with my parents, had fooled around with a few girls and had been in a relationship with a girl from high school for just over 2 years. I thought I was happy we fucked 2 or 3 times a week whenever we could sneak it in. The sex wasn’t overly wild, it’s not because I wasn’t proud of my skills or cock. I actually had a decent sized uncut cock and stamina. It’s just we didn’t have our own space and both our houses were bursting with people.

I Started going to the gym irregularly around my TAFE (College) courses. I always kept to myself did my thing, figured out who the regulars were, which guys always hid behind their towels in the change rooms, I for one liked exposing my cock and balls and was quite proud how I hung compared to the other guys. One day I was leaving the gym and as I exited into the carpark a guy was walking towards the gym with what looked like something the size of a small rabbit stuffed down the leg of his red Umbro soccer shorts. I never really looked at guys crotches, but this could be seen from across the car park. I got in my car a bit confused thinking that could not have been all cock and balls.

Months later I was working out at the gym and noticed a guy sat over from me doing weights in red shorts and my memory was jogged, but I could not for the life of me even remember looking at his face in the car park and wondered if it was the same guy. After a few minutes the guy stood up and sure enough there was so much cock hanging down the leg of his shorts this thing looked incredibly fat and swung freely as he walked past me smiling and said hey. He was a pretty buff looking guy maybe 45 years old, shoulder length surfy blond hair very well kept for his age. He kept walking towards the change rooms. I couldn’t help myself I had to go see if I could get a glimpse of what was in his shorts. Upon entering the change room our lockers were on opposite sides and he had his back to me in his locker fishing out his change of clothes and putting them on the bench in the middle and I did the same we would have been about 3 meters away from each other unpacking our belongings onto the same bench. I started undressing first and got naked, him following with just his top and then introduced himself as Alex and started making small talk about how my body is looking good and do I come often. I said a bit but I should come more often and that’s when he pulled his shorts off and out flopped a cock about 8inches long it was as fat as a coke can uncut and had a leather studded cock strap at the base of it and big loose balls hidden mostly behind the fat cock but there was this shiny metal shaft that seemed to weigh his balls down.

I gasped at the size of it and was sporting a rock hard 7.5 inch cock right in front of him. I was so in awe of how this huge fat cock was hanging that I didn’t even hear what he said, and he repeated again, “hey Kido do you have any body wash for the shower I forgot mine”. I nodded and followed him into the showers, luckily back then they were a communal block of 8 shower heads (today they have all been renovated and private). We started showering and he was chatting away with his massive horse cock bouncing around still limp and was looking at my rock hard cock and said, “this big cock really turns you on, doesn’t it?” I nodded and just kept looking at it and he asked me to soap it up for him. I grabbed the body wash and started soaping up his cock. The weight of it and girth were but something I could not believe. It started to grow. Not any thicker but maybe an inch or so longer to about 9.5inches long and a girth I could not get my hand around. I told him its fucking massive. That’s when he said some guys find it weird, but he likes the size of his body and wants his cock as big as he can. The only words I could muster up was “how” while still giving him a soapy massage. He then said he uses a cock pump every day and over time you grow. I said does it stay that big forever. He said no it will go back down but after 25years it is permanently bigger to a point. He said if you want, we can head back to his place and he will show me cock pumping. I just nodded and dried up and got dressed. Here I was a straight guy with a girlfriend following a guy home to see how big I could get my cock.

His apartment was walking distance and as soon as we got in the lounge room, I could see the pumps on his coffee table, and he stripped off revealing his huge horse cock and balls. I stripped off and sat on the lounge. He reached over started lubing up my cock and balls then attached a small magnetic ring around my nut sack and placed the tube over my cock and started pumping it up. My cock felt incredible, he was standing next to me getting the pressure just right and his cock kept grazing my arm. I just had to touch his cock again and still couldn’t believe the weight of it and its girth, I started to peel his big puffy foreskin back and that’s when he stared to grow again. He laid me down on the lounge and brought his cock to my face and started telling me what to do. He mentioned how sensitive his foreskin is after pumping and to get my tongue inside the skin. He started to tell me how to jack his big “daddy” cock and get my tongue in his foreskin and kiss his knob. He told me to swing his big balls around as he was alternating the pressure in my cock pump. I had never been so turned on in my life sexually. This was the first ever cock I had touched other than mine and I was worshipping it exactly as he wanted. I lost track of time and after about 30 minutes of slobbering all over his cock and balls he pulled away and his hard cock was still so heavy it pointed down on an angle of about 45 degrees.

He sat me back up and then the pressure on the pump was slowly released and he took the pump off my cock and out flopped a very greasy cock that I couldn’t believe was mine. It was a lot thicker and heavier and just touching my cock didn’t feel like it was mine. Sure, I could still feel it, but my eyes were seeing a much fatter and heavier cock. Alex reached in and started sucking and tonging my foreskin and I almost blew my load, I was moaning and squirming around, and Alex pulled us to our feet and lead me to his bedroom. We both crash on his bed and start passionately kissing and grinding our big, pumped cocks against each other I then said I’m about to cum and he said not yet son. We ended up in a 69 position his cock way to thick to get past the foreskin and knob, but I knew he preferred me tonging his foreskin and jacking that fat shaft. He had me on top and the small, weighted ring was still around my balls providing a nice swing as he was gagging on my fat cock trying to deep throat me. That’s when it happened, I couldn’t hold back any longer and started to unload down his throat and kept jacking his massive, pumped horse cock and as my orgasm was finishing, he shot a nice thick load all over my face and chest.

As we were cleaning up, we swapped numbers and he said next time I will be able to pump bigger and thicker than I did. I asked as big and thick as you. He laughed and said over time son, over time. I went to put my shorts on, and he said here try these on and handed me his red Umbro Soccer shorts and took my underwear off me. I slid them on and could see the outline of my fat pumped cock and feel my balls swing free with the weights. I left wearing his shorts and was hard again before I even made it back to my car. I was meant to see my girlfriend that night and thought that I can’t do that she will notice my cock is twice as thick as It was just yesterday. And besides I just wanted to go home and hold my fat cock and stroke it till I blow and that’s exactly what I did. I was never so turned on in my life, just yesterday I was straight and today I had the most incredible orgasm from a guy with an extreme pumped cock. I jacked off about 5 times that night with my weighted nuts bouncing around and my new thick cock.

The next morning when I woke up my cock was back to normal and I just wanted it fat again and fatter than it was before. I organized to meet up with Alex at 3pm and we pumped bigger than I was the day before and had incredible orgasms again. We would pump together every second day and I ended the relationship with my girlfriend and became a cock pumping freeballing exhibitionist walking round like him with a massive trouser snake in clingy shorts. I would show it off at the gym changerooms, nude beaches and 16 years later although I don’t see Alex anymore, I am now as fat as his cock was, just marginally shorter.
Super hot story!

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alex and I were never a monogamous couple and after 4 or 5 years we gradually went our separate ways. By now I was around 26years old and obsessed with how big I was pumping my cock, and always online looking for my next sexual encounter. The year would have been about 2006-2007, well before Grindr and other mobile apps. I was either on Gaydar or Manhunt Looking for other guys into pumping or ball weights, but in Australia that is few and far between. I usually ended up with heaps of guys intrigued about the size and I would let them suck me then fuck me as not many people could take a cock this thick.

I was contacted by a guy in his early 40’s and over the next few days exchanged messages and pics. In his pics I did not see a face as he was listed as “Bi” and mentioned that he was separated from his wife and kids. He had an average to slightly toned body, not overly hairy and a nice thick cock that looked around 7inches cut with a nice mushroom knob. I have been fucked by bigger cocks but his was still quite impressive and definitely well above average. He was interested in my kinks and found the size of my pumped cock intriguing and after about a week he started to talk about role play. I mentioned Daddy/son and the gym trainer/student stuff I had done. He then asked if I had ever done doctor/patient and I said no but I did buy a doctor patient DVD a few years back and that was hot.

It is then that he mentioned that he is a doctor and has always wanted for an appointment to turn sexual but would never let himself go that far as he could lose his medical licence and his practice. We kept chatting about different medical things and he said that he wishes that he could do a prostate exam on a young guy. This got me hard and I said I would love a full medical exam from him. The chat went on for months and every time I asked to meet, he chickened out saying it is not professional and, in the end, I said I am happy just to meet for a fuck at his house and we agreed on the following Saturday afternoon as he did not have the children that weekend.

We had swapped mobile numbers and organised for 3:30pm as he was working until 3pm in his practice and I begged him to at least bring his stethoscope so we could role play at his home. He lived about an hour away from me in south west Sydney and he chose a small suburban shopping arcade so we could meet at a neutral place before going to his house. I spent the morning pumping my cock massive, douched and put on my biggest ball weight and cock ring, as it was slightly cool, I wore my hooded jumper and adidas gym pants that have plenty of room for my cock and balls to swing free but not be too obscene for a public meet up.

At 3:30 I was waiting at the main entrance to this shopping centre and a man in his 40’s approached me, and I was pleasantly surprised, he was tall, very well dressed, clean shaven, brown hair with hints of grey, well-tailored trousers and as he spoke, I got the hint of a South African accent. After a few minutes of random chat, he said, “Well are you comfortable” and I just said “very”. He then said, “ok follow me” and I mentioned that my car is over there, and he said, “Oh you won’t be needing that my practice is over the street, I can trust you can’t I”.

On entering the practice, we were the only two there and the lights were off in the reception area. As the door closed behind us, he locked it shut, then said, “follow me to my office” and my reply was “Yes Doctor”. I couldn’t believe it, after months of talk and then thinking it was only going to be an afternoon fuck at his home, here I was following him inside his practice.

He motioned for me to take a seat next to his desk and proceeded to wash his hands in the corner hand basin. I looked around the room and it was a typical doctor’s room one wall had the medical supplies and a wash station, the opposite wall had an exam table separated by scales and a height chart, the other wall had his desk and two chairs next to it. The doctor then came back to his desk sat down and started to ask normal questions that I would expect when visiting the doctor, jotting my answers on a note pad. First was my age, if I smoked, drinking habits, medical history, If I was allergic to anything and then mentioned that we will do a full annual check up which will be a lengthy consult. The Doctor started by checking my blood pressure, heart rate, ears, mouth, shone a torch in my eyes and then took two blue pills out of a draw and swallowed one. I knew what it was and was happy to take it and he gave me a plastic cup of water to help down the pill.

The Doctor asked if I could sit on the exam table and then checked my reflexes and asked me to remove my top. He then started to listen to my breathing with his stethoscope. The shiny metal was cold on my body and this felt just like any other doctor visit. He then asked me to stand grabbed a tape measure jotting down the various measurements of my body starting with my neck arms and chest. I did not need the Viagra I just took as I was already hard and tenting out my gym pants which I am sure the Doctor noticed. It was then that the Doctor asked me to remove my shoes sock and pants and leave my underwear on. I mentioned that I do not wear underwear and he said that is fine he will fetch me a gown. Upon returning he handed me the gown and then pulled the curtain around the exam table for me to change in privacy.

Once changed I opened the curtain and the doctor continued with taking measurement including my waist, legs and then walked me over to the wall to check my height and weight, never once did he make it unprofessional even though my cock was rock hard and tenting the gown. He then moved in close checking my lymph nodes in my neck, and he was that close my hard cock pressed into his leg. He had me sit back on the bed and rolled the gown up to feel my thighs and that’s when my cock was first exposed and visible to the doctor. He did not take his eyes off it while feeling my legs.

The doctor then said “I will need you to remove your gown so I can check your testicles for any lumps. I stood up and the Doctor untied my gown and removed it. I was now standing in the middle of the room naked with a massive hard erection sporting a huge ball weight pulling down my balls. The doctor then went and washed his hands and put on some gloves grabbed his office chair and sat right in front of me and reached over and felt my heavy weighted sack. He spent a few minutes inspecting my balls feeling them making them swing and commented on how low my balls swing. Then he moved on to my penis and felt how heavy it was. The Doctor mentioned I need to be careful when pumping and although he finds it incredibly erotic, always make sure I pump with low pressure and take many breaks. The Doctor mentioned this was one of the biggest pumped penises he had seen. I asked where he had seen pumped cocks and he said mainly online and once at a beach, he then said he also had pumped his “Member” a few times. He rolled his chair back to his desk and grabbed the measuring tape placed it along the top of my cock and read out 21.3 cm and then wrapped the tape around my cock and said that I am just a fraction under 19cm in girth and mentioned that is an exceptional size. For those preferring inches that is about 8.3 long by 7.5.

He then mentioned the amount of precum that was gathering in my foreskin slowly retracting my skin in a constant rubbing motion, he grabbed a cotton tip and proceeded to wipe it around my foreskin and knob collecting all the fluid he could and placed it in a test beaker. By now I could see the outline of his fat hard cock through his trousers and the outline of his mushroom knob.

The Doctor said he needs to check my temperature and grabs his thermometer and sterilises it and I go to open my mouth, but he turned me around and bent me over the exam table and said this will be rectal temperature check, he grabbed his chair and some lube and sat behind my arse and inserted the thermometer in my tight hole. While he was waiting for the beep on the electronic thermometer he reached between my legs and started massaging my heavy balls. He let go of my balls and they swung free just as the thermometer beeped. Perfect he said and I went to stand up and he said remain as you are while I check the prostate.

I Felt some lube being applied to my pink hole then a gloved finger starts to slowly poke at me entering just slightly more with each push. The Doctor eventually had his finger in me all the way and then withdrew stood up lubed up some more and pushed his middle finger all the way in and hooked it up slightly and probed my prostate. I started moaning and my cock was jerking in excitement. The doctor then pushed a second finger in continuing to rub my prostate. By now I am moaning and in sheer pleasure, the doctor sure knew how to make it feel good. A third finger was now stretching my hole and I was moaning looking back saying “fuck me doctor”. The doctor told me to look at the wall in front of me. He said “Your hole is very tight, and he needs to stretch it a bit more. Just face the wall and let me finish this procedure”.

He then did something on the other side of the room and returned and pushed 4 fingers into my hole pushing in as far and wide as he could stretch me. I was now pushing back on his fingers wanting to loosen up. In one quick movement his hand backed off my arse and his condom covered cock rammed in all the way to his balls. I could feel his trousers were still on and his cock was just pulled through the fly. This wasn’t going to be a long fuck as he was pounding like crazy, and I was just begging the doctor to fuck me harder. He reached around and gave me a medical cup with the lid removed and then said I need a cum sample. That did it for me, I needed to blow in this cup for the doctor and I started jerking my pumped cock and released my cum into the cup within moments. Seconds later I felt his cock throbbing inside me as it released his cum into the condom.

He withdrew his cock discarded the condom and returned his cock to his trousers, I didn’t get the chance to even see his cock, but it sure felt awesome. He handed me some paper towel and took his cum sample and put the lid on the jar. Quite professionally he said, “that concludes the medical exam” and we both just laughed, and I got dressed.

We did meet again, we sucked each other and he fucked me, but he did not want to do the doctor role play and we met at his house not the practice on his insistence. I guess sometimes the most memorable is always the first!

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Fuck.

• Love
Reactions: NateicusPumper