Aussiebum shorts/ question: appropriate shorts to gym

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys!
I am not new here on this site, but this is my first post. English is not my native language, that's why i prefer to read more than write )))
The reason that got me into writing a first post is the situation i've got today in the morning while training at my gym. As you can guess it is about my training uniform.
I used to wear short running shorts for training (except the day i do deadlift) I feel very comfortable in them i wear them commando because they have inner lining and even when you do a bench press with the legs widely open everybody can see only black lining, nothing more. The shorts are relatively short , i enjoy seeing my muscled legs while training, especially when i do squats, this view motivates me a lot.
But today i put on the new Aussiebum shorts that i've ordered from their site before. Also without any underwear, because i don't like it. I am impressed how comfortable they are: not too tight, exactly my size, they have a roomy pouch, and of beautiful color scheme, that help slightly slim my thighs. The shorts feel incredibly sexy and flattering. They have slightly sheer fabric, (on photo it is not) through which one can see my butt hair, especially if i bend or squat. As in most aussibum items the fabric became more transparent if it is wet.
So when i appeared in them in my training room immediately two trainers came to me and commented my new shorts: saying "you have a nice shorts )))" and "you are definitely going to do heavy squats...)))" But i was going to do bench press and was supposed to be lying on the bench with bulge up and my muscle tee rose over showing my cock and balls. And at that moment a guy standing nearby came to me asking to do exersise in pair... So at that time i've desided that my shorts are too revealing for the gym. That resulted in a little arousing feeling inside me and i started to leak precum a little. God saved me it was only a few drops ( i could notice in a mirror) but it was all on display to the whole gym and for the guy who was standing nearby and waiting for his hit. I could notice that he was definitely looking to my bulge, that got me into precumming more. i do not have a pic from gym but you can imagine that on white shorts it was like dark transparent spot. he was standing so closely so he can clearly see all the VPL and even see that i am cut. I felt completely like i was wearing nothing. I have relatively small dick but my balls are of good size, so i am not concerned about the size of the bulge, i am concerned in general is it an appropriate attire for gym.... I definitely can't make up my mind about it. I am exhibitionist at heart and i sunbathe only at nude beaches and at home i am mostly naked but here ... i do not know... On photo you can see the shorts without muscle tee, i wear it rather loose fit, so it covers half of butt and a little over bulge, but the bulge itself is seen.
So the question is: is it ok wear this type of shorts to the gym?

Attachments

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just wear them until someone tells you not to.. You can always find a shirt that is just l long enough to cover your bulge as you stand but still allows you to show off while benching and doing Ieg curls and such..

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks guys for all the messages! It seems like it is 50/50 to wear them or do not.... I liked most of all the advise of cvcgolf to wear them with long shirt. I think i will try and take a pic while training.

Reactions: bulgebigger
D

deleted60522

Wear them. As other poster says if anyone complains either wear a long t shirt or wear a pair of unlined shorts over the top.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hum,

My thoughts a bit to reveling thus making them innaproporate.

The deciding question for me would be " would I be embarrassed if I wore theses around my mother or sister".

I'm a exhibitionist person but I get no joy of grossing people out.
I think you look great in them but I would make a comment to my lift partner that thoes and not cool and I don't wanna see his junk flying around while I work out.

Wear a pair or normal basket ball shorts over them and then just go work out and focus on the lifts.

Reactions: wavejock and BDS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Today only one lady was looking to me while i was squatting. I guess she was looking to my butt hair which is slightly visibly through my shorts when i do squats, because the fabric begins to stretch and became more transparent.

Reactions: goldfinge