AussieBum swimsuits

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have any of you guys tried AussieBum swimsuits? They're the same kind the Aussie lifeguards wear, and since they are all nylon and cut loose in the front, they apparently don't squash your package. I just ordered two since I want to start swim workouts again, but was wondering if anyone here has already tried one of their suits so I can get some feedback.

readinghung

Cherished Member
Media
Originally posted by bigeight_98@May 27 2005, 11:10 PM
Have any of you guys tried AussieBum swimsuits? They're the same kind the Aussie lifeguards wear, and since they are all nylon and cut loose in the front, they apparently don't squash your package. I just ordered two since I want to start swim workouts again, but was wondering if anyone here has already tried one of their suits so I can get some feedback.
[post=315379]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno about swimmers, but i have their briefs and they're v.comfortable. Plenty of room in the front for a larger packet, and frame 'em nicely too!
Mines only 8.5x6erect, but i imagine they allow plenty of room for manoveur even for huge hung lads.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm on a master's swim team and am at the pool almost every morning. Everyone (regardless of age or body size) wears a speedo-sytle suit.

I like the suites with lyrca better because there is some smashing down - kind of like wearing a jock. I usually buy them just a bit bigger than my wist size. I feel a little less obvious. The problem is that the lycra breaks down pretty quickly and looses it's elasticity if you don't take good care of them.

100% nylon suits can be on the baggy side. Without some lycra to hold you in place, regardless of the size of your penis, it's shape is on full view for everyone. They are also way too clingy. As you lift yourself out of the pool, the nylon will wrap itself aournd your penis and find its way up the crack of your ass. You will be picking and tugging.

I usually wear two suits - one over the other. As they get older and thinner you can get some extra mileage out of them.

But, if you're looking to show off a bit, go for the 100% nylon. Also, if you're feeling a bit daring (and there aren't a lot of kids aournd) grab a white or light-colored suit and cut the liner panel out of the front. You WILL get plenty of attention.

But, most important, have fun.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The net store is called California Muscle, The suit is called The Revolver. If you want the suit that actually is made well and shows the most unbelievable package you have witnessed...but it. Realize that was not the intent of the Aussie suit...just came to mind and wonder if you guys have tried it.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know that some of the blokes here wouldn't need any more help that they already got given naturally, but for the rest of us,these new Aussiebum speedos certainly give the extra, uh, lift I guess you could say.

http://www.aussiebum.com.au/en/swimwear/index.php?modelid=482

The model's quite cute too, but a word of warning - do not order the white ones unless you want your arse on show at the beach when they get wet. I made the mistake once of wearing the white aussiebums to the pool once, and.....:redface:

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good God, if you are gonna show it off that much, why not just go naked?

No, No, No. Thats the point...you are showing off and NOT naked. I still dont get why some folks think its okay and expected for women to be pround of their 'assets', but men are supposed to cover up??!

I wonder if our local AussieBum retailer here in Dallas has gotten these in yet, as I am trying to plan at nice beachy trip later this summer :)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They are very hot swimwear, and do give you that extra oomph factor in the crotch area when you need it. Funny thing is, for a company that is called Aussiebum, the brand itself is not very popular here in Oz, as I have not seen many men wearing the suits advertised on the net or in the shops. Don' get me wrong - GAY or BI men wear them at the pool and beach, but a lot of the major majority that idenitify as straight seem to shun this great brand even though Aussiebum do offer other alternatives such as the square cuts, high rise speedo cut and even board shorts or footy shorts.

burlsun279

Just Browsing
Media
OK, confused... went to the website...
no strings or rings?
how does it actually work to make a dude look bigger?

any one tried them or have any pics of how they are actually constructed?

Just wondering..

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, confused... went to the website...
no strings or rings?
how does it actually work to make a dude look bigger?

any one tried them or have any pics of how they are actually constructed?

Just wondering..

Much like the design of the Wonderjocks briefs, the frontal pouch is designed so that the frontal pouch naturally pushes the testicles forward, and in turn also pushes the cock up and over to take prominence in the front. Basically they took the wonderjock design and incorporated it into the speedo. It essencially gives you a natural lift if you will.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just got some underwear at the gap that do that, which was quite a surprise. Don't think I could rock that at the beach - even just the underwear under a pair of jeans make me feel like I'm about to get arrested for public indecency! But if ya can, go for it.

longjohn2719

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Cardinal, where did you find the gap "enhancer" underwear. I don't see it on their site and I haven't seen it in their stores. Sounds cool.

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the info. I ordered a pair in navy this afternoon.

Robert

I know that some of the blokes here wouldn't need any more help that they already got given naturally, but for the rest of us,these new Aussiebum speedos certainly give the extra, uh, lift I guess you could say.

http://www.aussiebum.com.au/en/swimwear/index.php?modelid=482

The model's quite cute too, but a word of warning - do not order the white ones unless you want your arse on show at the beach when they get wet. I made the mistake once of wearing the white aussiebums to the pool once, and.....:redface: