AussieBum swimsuits

ab1970

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
umm . . . not! they totally make my bulge bigger, and I love them. I'm not huge anytime, but my bulge is especially unimpressive when I'm soft. The WJs at least make it look like I have something in there - lol. I have nylons and lycra, and if you are a bit small lycra holds your balls better in the pocket. I never have a problem with my dick coming out because of where the pocket is. I think they are hot as . . .

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a low rise Rufskin and loved the really low fit. I just bought a 1.5" Wonderjock in Ice blue (med) and it fits just ok compared to the Rufskin IMO. I like the loose fit on the waist and the med (I am a 31" waist) is a bit snug. I do like the WJ in front and hopefully the suit will stretch out some with wear. I do love the color, especially wet!!

D_Choad Lowe

Sexy Member
Media
i disagreee. as long as your dick isn't very small, the wonderjock pro isn't a good choice, because it makes your bulge comically large. it doesn't look natural at all, more like you stuffed your pants with a sock.
they feel gerat though..

Attachments

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is the front and back rise on the Rufskin's and which ones do you have??

Not sure of the style but they were square cut. They were low enough in back to show a little crack, and if you let them stay loose at the waist they would sit almost to the base of your cock. Pretty extreme, and I cut out the lining so the blue was very transparent when wet. I was practically naked!!

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wonderjock in Portsea blue. Nylon. Love them. I'm only 31 waist, but ordered my 2nd pair in Large as the 1st pair, medium was too small for my cock and balls to fit into. The Large size appears huge, but you pull the drawstring in very tight and then there is no chance of pop-out over the top. The little ledge makes the balls ride up, and the cock most naturally then goes to the side and doesn't fall down. Large size gives enough room for a great, head turning bulge..... That's me and mine in the Avatar.

ROB

Reactions: ozwestcoastboy