aussieBum video podcast

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
For those of us here using iTunes: below is the link for the aussieBum video podcast.

There is some stupid stuff (like the guys showing up, uninvited, to a chihuahua convention to sing the Mexican national anthem badly), but there is also some hilarious stuff (see the "Animate your Underwear" vid, where the guy walks around Sydney in his skivvies and gets some pretty priceless reactions), and the downright smoldering hot (the new one about how to wear your aussiebums, part one--this guy whose body reminds me of the Ken doll changes in and out of different pairs of bums and adjusts his package several times. Just like the Ken doll, his package is proportionately a little small, but it's still hot stuff).

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=175138487

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Deno said:
why don't you make this viewable for everyone. IPod's suck.
First of all, iPods don't suck. We can start another thread about that if you really want to get into it.

Second, you don't need an iPod to view a video podcast. All you need is iTunes. It would take more work for me to make those video clips available to the public than it would for you to just download the program. If you're that lazy, you suck and you probably don't deserve to see any of it.

Third, what the guy above me said.

B_jasmin

Just Browsing
Media
that is the most stupid thread i ever read!

35MB download for a dumb non working software at just 300kb/Sec :(

you stole my time!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The podcasts range from boring to fun, but the people are very hot.

I support both PCs and Macs, and have never had any problems due to iTunes. Besides, it's FREE, so quit complaining.

FINE PRINT: Knowing this will cause PC flames, I'm unsubscribing immediately from this thread, so go ahead and drop whatever nastiness you like. I'm 1/2 checked outta here anyway.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
Rikter8 said:
I lost count on how many PC's ive fixed due to Itunes swiss cheese holes it puts in windows.
If your IT skills are as good as your grammar, that's quite an achievement.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry I should have stated my complaints about the software and not the hardware. My Bad I had itunes installed for somereason I think it came as a crap ware add on to and install of something else and removed it from my system right away. I think it had to do with a driver install for an mp3 player. For those people that reacted to my statement so profoundly. You choose what to put on your computer and I will choose what to install on mine thank you.