Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got a few pairs of assorted undies from them. Overall very pleased. Well-made and very comfortable underwear; I just hate the loud branding.

hornybulger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just got a few pairs of assorted undies from them. Overall very pleased. Well-made and very comfortable underwear; I just hate the loud branding.

which ones would you recommend most? I can't decide whether to stick with standard ones or to get wonderjock/enlarge it, as I like the pouch idea as it is a lot more comfortable- especially when sweaty down there!

Panoptik

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
which ones would you recommend most? I can't decide whether to stick with standard ones or to get wonderjock/enlarge it, as I like the pouch idea as it is a lot more comfortable- especially when sweaty down there!

I really like the classic model (I got several of these). Also got a wonderjock pro for the fun of it. It proves what I always suspected: tight balls is what makes a good bulge. It lifts my saggy balls and gives a decent bulge. They're comfortable too. Positive surprise - recommended.

Not too pleased with the 'billy' model. Too skimpy for me and pouch is just about big enough to fit it all. I prefer the style of these though. If aussiebum made the wonderjock pro (with the same dimensions) but in the style of the billy, it would be my new go-to underwear. However, I just hate the big, loud waistband of the wj pro.

Great, comfortable fabric. Feels higher quality than my CK briefs which were twice the price.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the billy range. The cut is perfect for my body shape and makes my butt look great :D very comfy as well. I worry they are a bit flimsy in the wash but they are very cheap ($10) so it's not a tragedy of they have a shorter life.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My anatomy just doesn't work with AussiBum's WonderJock and EnlargeIt. The pouch is the opposite of what I need. There's nowhere near enough room in front and way, way too much room everywhere else, lol.

It's too bad because I like their designs and IMO, the quality is really good for the price.