Aussiebum

phat10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was given the swimmers in the picture and there is no chance that i'll ever be able to stuff all my junk in the pouch space provided, the rest of the aussie bum clothing is boarder-line uncomfortable/poor fitting if you are larger that 5 inchs flaccid, and probably don't need the wonderjock feature anyway.

i received a large range of them for free and only ever wear the ones that arn't wonderjock.

on that note i have talked to the folks at cocksox and they are working on a new line with a pouch that should accommodate 5.5+, looking forward to trialing a few pairs in the near future.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
see my pics in the gallery I have one on there.
Its not as good as I thought to be honest. They look good on but they do not have much room at all. If you are packing meat I suggest a different brand of underwear.

jk30051972

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DSC00574.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

I have purchased some last week and, to be honest, I'm a bit dissapointed. Maybe I wear them wrong, but for my understanding they are good if you already have a big package. But if you have a package like myself I think they are not from that added value. Maybe I expected too much? Or maybe I wear them not correct? Does anybody have any best practise advice (illustrations, pictures, explanation) on how to wear them and what to put where? I show you picture of mine and how I wear them....

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
jk,

You seem to be wearing them right. The edge of the pouch is suppsed to go under / behind your balls and lift everything up and forward.

I have a pair ( pic in my Gallery) and find them very comfortable, but sometimes a bit difficult to get everything back in the right place after using a urinal - especially if there are people around and you don't want to attract too much attention!

Hunkguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I bought a pair of wonderjocks last summer and its very eazy to use, just stuff ur balls in there like you did and thats all ofcouse you must have a nice package for the jocks to works.It worked fine for me.

ydkj_tx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've got a few pairs and a couple of the swimsuits too. I've got a decent enough bulge without them, but when I wear these - you can see me coming from a mile away! However, my stuff is a bit too cramped - especially my dick. I think these work better for guys with a more average sized package.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
that[/I] added value. Maybe I expected too much? Or maybe I wear them not correct? Does anybody have any best practise advice (illustrations, pictures, explanation) on how to wear them and what to put where? I show you picture of mine and how I wear them....

From where I'm looking, the bulge you get from them looks pretty damn nice.

jk30051972

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for your comment! I can immagine that your packages makes blind! Why don't you show us your pouch and your package in a suit? When I will ever by in Houston....

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the feel and look of them, however I do agree it can be hard to get all the goods back in after the urinal sometimes and you do feel small when getting it out to pee..have yet to try the swim wear version, maybe this summer

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ive got some of the speedo version... i cant actually fit my balls in them?! its a bit cramped - and the bulge it creates is kinda obscene! (and no - speedo pic in my profile is not a wonderjock...)

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got myself a pair and haven't worn it since. I find most Aussiebums are too small in the pouch for me and I seem to feel squashed all day.

snevets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who wears them? I wear the strength series and they are probably the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear the Wonder Jock. They have a pouch in them to lift your balls. A bit weird at first but the look and feel great

Aero1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who wears them? I wear the strength series and they are probably the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn.

Yeah, I love them... Wonderjock and Flaunt series are great...
Some guys on here have reported that the pouch is too small on some of the others. I can't wear their original briefs or swimsuits for that reason but I do like some of their underwear.

aliveboi

Experimental Member
Media
They are a bit pricey, but if you play the silly games on their website you can get coupons.

I have a couple pairs of Wonderjock briefs and like them, but i was surprised to find that the fabric was somewhat faded when the briefs arrived.