Aussiebum

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wonderjock is good, the lounge wear is very comfy, tempted to get some swimwear from them but not sure which type??

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like the wonderjocks trunks, also have the brief, but like the trunks better

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aussie Bums & Unico always seem so small in the pouch to me. Maybe because I put them in the dryer. I bought the white Aussie Bums speedo and wore it to a pool. It was totally transparent. Thankfully the women left and went in the house I we skinny dipped anyway. I doubt that swimsuit would protect me from the sun.
2xist trunks seem to lose grip on my legs.
I have stuck with Ergowear but I hate not being able to put them in the dryer.
Jake

dipping

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
don't care for aussiebum woderjock. The pouch is not big enough. Undergear's contour collection give a nice pouch and pushes everything out and forward.

martijn10099

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear the wonderjock, but do not use the "pouch". I like the comfort very much, can advise them to everyone who does not wear boxers.
Martijn

martijn10099

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also cannot get my balls into te pouch.Mij dick goes good into te pouch, but my balls stay under the entrance of the pouch. Does somebody has a picture where i can see how to put my balls??
Martijn (Holland)

B_JMail_30002000

Just Browsing
Media
I have tried many briefs and so far the best are “obvioslyforlife”. The pouch size is effectively as large as E2U but it is lighter, stretches more. Links below has description about pouch design (additional benefits section)
Briefs OBVIOUSLY ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED POUCH BRIEF - $23.50 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Boxer briefs OBVIOUSLY ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED POUCH BOXER BRIEF - $24.95 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Company website has more colors to select from but shipping from Australia costs more.
Obviously for life