Aussiebum

Hung one

Just Browsing
Media
View attachment 15973

View attachment 15974

View attachment 15975

View attachment 15976
I have purchased some last week and, to be honest, I'm a bit dissapointed. Maybe I wear them wrong, but for my understanding they are good if you already have a big package. But if you have a package like myself I think they are not from that added value. Maybe I expected too much? Or maybe I wear them not correct? Does anybody have any best practise advice (illustrations, pictures, explanation) on how to wear them and what to put where? I show you picture of mine and how I wear them....

Looks like you have the right idea.

Just bought a pair. Surprised how comfortable they are. Unfortunately bought them too small. They still give good results. A bit squashed up though.

Attachments

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just tried some and they are great.

So comfortable, and cut to flatter both back and front. There is a little pouch in the front, not sure if it makes a bigger bulge but it feels good and gives more support than regular boxers. Those guys have some clever designers.

The sizes seem to run a bit small though, I take a Medium in most brands but have to buy a Large with Aussiebum.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, can it be tighter hahaha, okay buy me hahaha

Not sure if you're joking.
The point is that they're not tight, Pieter ... at least in front.
That's what makes them so scandalous.
And white of course, and very sheer ... you can't really wear them anywhere.
But I shouldn't tell you that.

even better - yes, please. do want :redface:

Ah, waterpolo.
Okay. They're in the mail ... the suit and a field player cap, ML.:cool:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The sizes seem to run a bit small though, I take a Medium in most brands but have to buy a Large with Aussiebum.

I have found this to be true with most underwear brands. I need the extra room for my seat and thighs, not to mention the other stuff down there... (and they still rip at the seams).

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm getting ready to buy my first aussiebum swimwear.

In the past I debated between the Club and Loose lines, but it seems as though they are phasing those lines out since many of the colors don't have many sizes available as I really want one that is either Yellow or Blue, might even get two.

So the line I'm looking at now is the Boosterjock Loose Line.

The colors I am considering are Cable (yellow) and Blue (Portsea). Looking at the Cable transparency its listed as a Mild 5/10, would this still be ok for more family oriented beachs/waterparks or would I have to restict its wear to adult only situations?

Next question is sizing: Right now I am like a 33 waist, and alot of my suits are nike either 32 or 34, 32 is fine for lap swimming etc but is a bit tight for the beach. I own a size 16 of a random (Beach Supplies Australia) brand Bondi Suit, that is a bit tight though I haven't ever worn it in the water, but I know that the fabric mix of Aussiebum is different than Nike and other speedo style suits.

Any help, suggestions, advise, would be great!!

Attachments

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The "Loose" styles are better a bit big rather than a bit small - ccording to the Aussiebum size chart, "L" is suitable for a 34-35 inch waist, so I'd go for that.

(Click on the "?" beside the "size" box on the site)

The website gives a pretty good indication of how the swimwear looks when wet - you decide whether this is suitable for the beaches you'll be going to:

BJKLoose Cable - Swimwear range on aussiebum.com.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm getting ready to buy my first aussiebum swimwear.

In the past I debated between the Club and Loose lines, but it seems as though they are phasing those lines out since many of the colors don't have many sizes available as I really want one that is either Yellow or Blue, might even get two.

So the line I'm looking at now is the Boosterjock Loose Line.

The colors I am considering are Cable (yellow) and Blue (Portsea). Looking at the Cable transparency its listed as a Mild 5/10, would this still be ok for more family oriented beachs/waterparks or would I have to restict its wear to adult only situations?

Next question is sizing: Right now I am like a 33 waist, and alot of my suits are nike either 32 or 34, 32 is fine for lap swimming etc but is a bit tight for the beach. I own a size 16 of a random (Beach Supplies Australia) brand Bondi Suit, that is a bit tight though I haven't ever worn it in the water, but I know that the fabric mix of Aussiebum is different than Nike and other speedo style suits.

Any help, suggestions, advise, would be great!!

I have a pair of Boosterjock loose in freshwater. They fit pretty loose and are very comfortable. They let ur junk flop around if you run in them and
aren't too transparent when wet. The only problem I ever had with them is when I fell asleep on the beach (after a long night) and "ol pete" woke up before I did and stuck his head out the top to see what was going on. There were some college girls that had set up about 15 feet away that he was showing off for when I woke up. I was sorta embarassed but they said they liked the show.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a pair of Boosterjock loose in freshwater. They fit pretty loose and are very comfortable. They let ur junk flop around if you run in them and aren't too transparent when wet.

Thats good to hear, I thought the freshwater loose wonderjock were transparent since its rated extreme 9/10, the cable is rated 5/10, the normal loose freshwater is rated 5/10.

I might just have to get like 3 now, an extreme, a mild, and a low on the transparency scale, so I have one for all occasions.

Any advise you have on sizing? someone said that if I'm a 33 waist to go with size L, but I don't want them like falling off, but I know there suppose to be looser than my other more competition style speedos, where my "tackle" can hardly move and is all squished up against my body.

LOGO?

Should I get the logo on the Logo on the Wonderjock Loose Freshwater, I use to think the logo on the back would be cool, but it seems like with this pattern they want to put the logo on the front, I'm thinking that this is just a bit much, as I like the way the front looks without a logo and don't want to draw either attention to or away from the "tackle"

Last edited: