Aussiebum

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thats good to hear, I thought the freshwater loose wonderjock were transparent since its rated extreme 9/10, the cable is rated 5/10, the normal loose freshwater is rated 5/10.

I might just have to get like 3 now, an extreme, a mild, and a low on the transparency scale, so I have one for all occasions.

Any advise you have on sizing? someone said that if I'm a 33 waist to go with size L, but I don't want them like falling off, but I know there suppose to be looser than my other more competition style speedos, where my "tackle" can hardly move and is all squished up against my body.

LOGO?

Should I get the logo on the Logo on the Wonderjock Loose Freshwater, I use to think the logo on the back would be cool, but it seems like with this pattern they want to put the logo on the front, I'm thinking that this is just a bit much, as I like the way the front looks without a logo and don't want to draw either attention to or away from the "tackle"

Dude, with an ass like yours you should charge them to put put their logo across it. I don't have a logo on mine but my ass is not as fine as yours.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, with an ass like yours you should charge them to put put their logo across it. I don't have a logo on mine but my ass is not as fine as yours.

I have a picture somewhere with an Aussie Lifeguard who has his name across the back of his speedo, I always thought that was a hot look, and his name just happen to be Matt too.

Not sure why swim teams never put the swimmers names on the back of the suits, as they do in other sports like basketball, baseball, football, so it would be easier to identify them. Though I guess it would be a bit harder now since guys wear those ugly technical suits, oh for the days of the regular speedo, I'm just thankful they were still what everyone was wearing when I was on the swim team in hs, I think I would have died if they would have told me that I couldn't wear a genuine speedo style suit.

buzdovan345

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i wear 34" waist, ordered the 1.5" classic wonderjock in XL and it is so huge on me, big mistake on my part. like before i wear it i have to sit on the corner of the bed and with all by force pull on the straps to tie as tight of a knot as possible for it to be even somewhat tight around my package, and i'm big enough that 100% flaccid i am flopping around in any pair of sweats i wear, so it's not that i can't fill it up nicely lol.

plus i got the red one, and i have a semi-hairy ass and it shows through. if you are gonna be on the beach i think its fine, but if u plan on slipping into one of these for any sort of recreational workout swimming, your crack will be super visible... just keep that in mind.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
AussieBum gear is always a good investment. Lost count on how many of their swimwear I have in my ever growing collection of speedos!! The fabric does stretch a bit out of shape after a year or so of continual use - but I guess these days - nothing is made to last forever is it??? Just go buy a new pair!!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Logo or No Logo? What do you guys think?

Think I've finally decided which ones I'm going to get.

I'm thinking, the Freshwater Loose Boosterjock in a size M, I measured my waist like it says and i'm like a 32, and I wear a 32 in most other speedo type suits so that would be an aussie size 16, i've got one other aussie size 16, it fits a bit tight but think its just the material.

How extreme is the freshwater in real life? its rated 9/10 on the extreme scale for transparancy. does this mean it wouldn't be appropriate for most beaches?

Aren't aussiebums more nylon, and don't have lycra like most speedos?

For the second one I'm thinking the same style and size but in cable (yellow).

Also could you guys give some input on your experience between the loose and the boosterjock loose? How much of a difference is there? is the boosterjock more it makes things look better but not obsene or does it add an obscene factor?

Also how big of a color difference in the blue is there between the freshwater loose and the freshwater loose boosterjock? in the pics it looks like the boosterjock blue is just a tad darker though it could be because it is shown wet in those pictures.

I noticed on some of the suits the fabric mix is 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastine.
Whats poyamide? is elastine like lycra?

Attachments

Last edited:

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the boosterjock styles but I find I need a size larger in them vs. the regular ones to make room for the package. The ones with lycra are a little more forgiving, but the all-nylon ones don't have any stretch so you need to get it right. They have a good return policy, I think...you could always get one in each size and return one.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the boosterjock styles but I find I need a size larger in them vs. the regular ones to make room for the package. The ones with lycra are a little more forgiving, but the all-nylon ones don't have any stretch so you need to get it right. They have a good return policy, I think...you could always get one in each size and return one.

Thanks, i didn't realize that they didn't stretch.

yea i'd thought about getting a M and a L to compare.

are you overly endowed? or just average? since know some guys on here have HUMONGOUS shlonges so if your one of those then you'd definitely need the bigger size.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very little stretch in nylon - best to allow for more room up front to allow for plenty of movement when you walk or run - it will still cling tightly to every bump and ridge when wet!

Media

sim243

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Matt,

I've got the portsea aussies in a size 16, I fluctuate between 32-34, they fit fine built to give more room at the front so average guys get movement when they walk or run and big guys like you are hanging out the legband lol

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The "Loose" styles are better a bit big rather than a bit small - ccording to the Aussiebum size chart, "L" is suitable for a 34-35 inch waist, so I'd go for that.

The website gives a pretty good indication of how the swimwear looks when wet - you decide whether this is suitable for the beaches you'll be going to:

I'm a 32 waist so I'm thinking that would mean that I would be a M. The beaches I'll be going to are probably considered family beaches, though at times I do go to the gay beach, would the transparent ones be more appropriate there?

Could I get arrested for wearing transparent swimwear?

i am a 32" waist and had a medium in the BJLoose1.5 and it was HUGE. I got a small in the regular BJLOOSE and have pics

Are you pics the medium or the small? I'm a 32 waist and don't want them to be huge but was going to go with the BJ Loose, not the BJ Loose 1.5.

Just trying to get this right, since I was thinking about ordering two different sizes and just planning on exchanging one, I was thinking about ordering a M and a L, but from what your suggesting I should order a S and a M.

Very little stretch in nylon - best to allow for more room up front to allow for plenty of movement when you walk or run - it will still cling tightly to every bump and ridge when wet!

I'm just so totally confused right now, since someone else said you have to order bigger since the nylon doesn't stretch as much, but I don't know if he meant all over, or if just in the front, I have a "normal" size package so that shouldn't be a problem.

BTW, their transparency guide is good... those freshwaters will be almost clear when wet.

Seriously? Anyone have any pics of them wearing freshwaters dry and wet?

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They're nylon all over, so there will be much less stretch than lycra would give.

To see how they look wet and dry, check the aussieBum website:

BJKLoose Freshwater - Swimwear range on aussiebum.com.

- Pic 5 gives a good close up of the front when wet - you'll have to make a call on whether you think it is suitable for the beaches you'll be visiting - It would be fine in Oz, but we seemed to be a bit more relaxed than some in your country!

Get in quick while they have free international shipping!

Media
LOL... guys, I was just having some fun with the bit about not figuring out the position. I go to the pool in the down-over-the-front position. Now once in the water, I can easily reach in and sit it off to the side as no one can really see that well even with goggles on. I swim a regular workout so they would have to look quickly... even then, too many bubbles around. And I normally don't wear the PA ring every day

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you asked...
Are you pics the medium or the small? I'm a 32 waist and don't want them to be huge but was going to go with the BJ Loose, not the BJ Loose 1.5.
I am in the size-small regular BJ-LOOSE in the pics. My 1.5 pair bit the dust but I will be ordering more! I love them! I just wish they had the 1.5 in a gold.

Thanks, so what do you guys think:

Should I order a S and a M to figure out the sizing instead of a M and a L, as there's already about a 75% chance that the L would be too big?

I'm wear a size 32 Nike speedo for lap swimming currently, it seems like a good fit.

LOL... guys, I was just having some fun with the bit about not figuring out the position. I go to the pool in the down-over-the-front position. Now once in the water, I can easily reach in and sit it off to the side as no one can really see that well even with goggles on. I swim a regular workout so they would have to look quickly... even then, too many bubbles around. And I normally don't wear the PA ring every day

Don't you worry about the hole closing up if you don't wear your Pa everyday? does urine leak out in weird places when your not wearing it?

- Pic 5 gives a good close up of the front when wet - you'll have to make a call on whether you think it is suitable for the beaches you'll be visiting - It would be fine in Oz, but we seemed to be a bit more relaxed than some in your country!

Looks like eventually I might have to get three Aussiebums, the Freshwater, Cable, and the Portsea. Since the Portsea looks like it could be appropriate for any beach and possibly even a waterpark, since it definitely looks alot more conservative than the other two.

dogma1978

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a 34" waist and buy aussiebum stuff in size M. Some products are tight in the thighs, but never a problem with the fit on waist, ass, basket.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Matt,

I've got the portsea aussies in a size 16, I fluctuate between 32-34, they fit fine built to give more room at the front so average guys get movement when they walk or run and big guys like you are hanging out the legband lol

I accidentally missed your reply last time i checked the thread.

Are you referring to the BoosterJock Loose Portsea?
Size 16 is M right?

Do you feel they are too big?

I mean I was thinking of going with the M as your suggesting, but then someone implied that even the M would be too big, but I thought they were suppose to fit bigger, so the junk isn't all squished up to the body as it is in regular speedos, such as Nike, tyr, speedo etc, since those are primarily designed by more conservative companies to it would be like totally illegal if anyone knew that guys had penis'.

I'm a 34" waist and buy aussiebum stuff in size M. Some products are tight in the thighs, but never a problem with the fit on waist, ass, basket.

so they are big enough for you? do you think the M would be too big for a 32 inch waist? since someone suggested that I would need size S and then someone else suggested that I would need size L to allow room in the front, but I think they were just being crazy since alot of you guys are way more endowed than I am.