Austin Blue - was Smegma his downfall?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^Yeah girrrl and I can do hurr and nail too. I wish Miss Xcuzeesha woulda stuck around and finished our dirty dozen. I think she had to go to the clinic though and get her prolapsed anus checked out.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
La'Darryl didn't rob that liquor store, he was set up!

Oh I know you ain't one to talk with that 99-cent-store mop on top of your bald scalp. I ain't mad at you though. You none spent so many years in the backseat gettin your ass spanked and your hair pulled for nickels and dimes that it's no surprize that your ass is covered in permanent welts and most of your natural hair is laying in a gutter next to the crack house where you turned tricks for years.

I told your ass to go to rehab but you said "No! No! No!"

Come into the light, Carole Anne. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good news everybody, Xcuzeesha got back from the clinic and it turns out she hasn't picked up any new STDs. Of course she's still battling chlamydia, gonorrhea, genital warts, crabs, and stank-ass, but she's taking medication for all that. Turns out that rash on her tooshie was just from being stretched out too much, I told her not to let the entire kitchen staff fist her again.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mr.snakey :censored:

Look how "nice" he is now? Communicating entirely in SMILEYS!:cool: Somebody got SPANKED!:biggrin1::spank:

That thread was disgusting Blue! You have to admit it...what was next? Pics of infected hemmoroids? UUUGGHHH!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do hope Miss Austin is intending to be just as tasteless as ever.

Lets face it, its the best part of your act.

Washed your dick while in exile? Spare us any update pics...

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lets face it, its the best part of your act.

OH so that's it...it's just a disgusting comedy bit? Austin Blue is the Gallagher of LPSG? Now that i think of it...smashing a watermelon with a sledgehammer and wiping your dick cheese on a sheet of paper and taking a picture of it DO SEEM oddly related!:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ROTFLMAO! Be good Xcuzeesha.:tongue:

Too late, Shaquita. I recently fucked yo' man Thugzilla again - Friday 8:38pm to be precise. Was he slapping u around your squat at that time? Of course he wasnt! Hahaha u always fall for that "Im off out to get some crack" line dontcha? Wake up bitch, Im ramming him purely to piss u off. He's only living at your squat coz its a great hideout from the cops. Thatll teach not u to insult my shoes...

Chow

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Too late, Shaquita. I recently fucked yo' man Thugzilla again - Friday 8:38pm to be precise. Was he slapping u around your squat at that time? Of course he wasnt! Hahaha u always fall for that "Im off out to get some crack" line dontcha? Wake up bitch, Im ramming him purely to piss u off. He's only living at your squat coz its a great hideout from the cops. Thatll teach not u to insult my shoes...

Chow

Okay listen bitch, you can have Thugzilla, after he been inside your STD cess pool of a backdoor I don't want him anyway. Besides, I quit smoking crack, I've been clean for 2 weeks and I'm very proud of myself. I may even go back to school so I can learn how to read, I's gone make somethin outta myself.

Now, back to you. I heard you recently did some jail time yourself. I hear your nickname was Cell Block cuz you didn't just give brains to individual prisoners, you gave brain to entire cell blocks. Whatever, that's your prerogative, but I think they should do something about the lighting in that prison. It must be dimly lit or not lit at all if you can blow that many guys without anyone noticing all those sores around your mouth.

And feed yo damn kids, little bastards keep breaking into my house at night and raiding my pantry. As much as I see you trickin out there on the corner of 5th and Prospect you should be able to afford to let yo kids go coocoo for Cocoa Puffs.