Austin of A-List

The guys on the show represent LOGO the network. the tagline of the network is fierce tv. what do you expect.

A list Dallas guys are slightly more masc as a whole.. slightly

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guys on the show represent LOGO the network. the tagline of the network is fierce tv. what do you expect.

A list Dallas guys are slightly more masc as a whole.. slightly
Is Logo still considered a gay network? With the marathons of "The Nanny" and " My Super Sweet 16" I was beginning to think they had just dropped the gay aspect.

As for the whole A-List concept I hate it but I do understand it. Would anyone watch if the characters were normal, nice, regular guys? Word is that they want to do "A-List: Miami" and we can be sure that if they do it will focus on guys in their early to mid 20s, who spend all day in the gym and all night in the clubs. Reichen's ex, Chip, lives in Miami. He is hot and is very active politically . If he is enticed to be a part of the show he would probably fill the Mike Ruiz role

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is Logo still considered a gay network? With the marathons of "The Nanny" and " My Super Sweet 16" I was beginning to think they had just dropped the gay aspect.

As for the whole A-List concept I hate it but I do understand it. Would anyone watch if the characters were normal, nice, regular guys? Word is that they want to do "A-List: Miami" and we can be sure that if they do it will focus on guys in their early to mid 20s, who spend all day in the gym and all night in the clubs. Reichen's ex, Chip, lives in Miami. He is hot and is very active politically . If he is enticed to be a part of the show he would probably fill the Mike Ruiz role

Stormfront, I do agree with you about if they lived as they normally would perhaps it would not bring the ratings they want to score. But, throw in the catty queen aspect, the gossip, the femininity, etc., and it would be a hit show. I do understand what you are saying but wonder if they bring it way past the way these guys normally are just for the ratings aspect?