Austin Rivers {Duke basketball jock}

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's because I'm a Tar Heel, but I find nothing attractive about Rivers.
Tyler Zeller looks like he'd be a hot fucking piece of ass! I'd definitely let him throat fuck me with what has to be a monster cock:wink: Then, I'd go balls deep in his skinny, lanky, white boy ass:wink:

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BatmanInRobin, If this because i mentioned Craft and you felt like i hijacked your thread, i am sorry. It was not my intention.
I apologize. I was being a DramaQueen. I was being an asshole. I was raggin' the day I posted that mean reply. I apologize. Let's suck and make up:smile:

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I apologize. I was being a DramaQueen. I was being an asshole. I was raggin' the day I posted that mean reply. I apologize. Let's suck and make up:smile:

That's alright BatmaninRobin, we all have our days..You'd like me..I am really a nice guy...

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Hornets will get Austin Rivers & Anthony Davis...Seriously, Davis should have that unibrow separated. There's nothing sexy about it at all (actually, without the unibrow, Davis would still be fugly).
After much research & talks with guys who attended high school & that 1 year of college with Rivers, I've come to one conclusion---Austin Rivers is an arrogant, selfish, egotistical bastard.