Austin Schneider (austin_schneider722 on tiktok)

Ict2022

Expert Member
Media
Wichita, Kansas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wanted to bring you guys a good potential sub. Been following him on Tiktok for a while, he’s sexy, has a nice southern accent. Another military boy convinced to get a OF. Haven’t subbed yet but I think this one will be good. OF user is Austin_Scneide

Attachments

Mexguapo722

Loved Member
Media
Wanted to bring you guys a good potential sub. Been following him on Tiktok for a while, he’s sexy, has a nice southern accent. Another military boy convinced to get a OF. Haven’t subbed yet but I think this one will be good. OF user is Austin_Scneide
I copied/pasted the @ handle you listed and he didn’t come up :(

Reactions: dasmitty857

RobertWilliam

Cherished Member
Media
Just subbed, nothing that you can’t find on his IG yet but I’ll keep y’all posted
Thank you for letting us know that. I'm not swimming in money so can't subscribe to too many. Will wait until you (maybe) tell us the content is what you know I really want to see :)

Tokenidentity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t blame him. It’s a big thing to just start posting your cock on the internet. Especially as he’s in the military, I’m sure his friends follow him and he’ll be ripped to shit by them for doing it so give him time to get his confidence up. I do hope he gets there eventually but I also wouldn’t blame him if he never feels ready. I know I wouldn’t!